Which style?

• Starting weapons ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chest items only

• ONLY crafting

• Total voters
Sure, if you're fine with the minion getting stuck on corners. Also beating the wall might NOT be possible due to the fact that he instakills you if he hits the edge of the world...
Also, deadly sphere is still better than pirate staff. Maybe I can get the Pygmy staff too.

Also, deadly sphere is still better than pirate staff. Maybe I can get the Pygmy staff too.
Maybe. If you manage to defeat Plantera. The Pygmy would be a good idea if it wasn't so hard to get. If you do get it on the first try against Plantera than good for you. Deadly spheres can get stuck in places easy. If your fine with summoning them a lot it would work.

I found another summoner staff:
The Raven Staff: 37 base damage. It does not shoot projectiles but is fast moving. It does not say if it can pass through blocks. It is dropped by Pumpking.It can not see enemies outside it's 50 by 50 sight range. The best Modifier is Ruthless.

Deadly Sphere Staff: 50 base damage. It does not shoot projectiles and is slow. It can not pass through blocks. It is dropped by deadly spheres. It can not see enemies outside it's 40 by 40 sight range. The best Modifier is Ruthless.

EDIT: The ravens can pass through blocks.

Last edited:
The Raven Staff: 37 base damage. It does not shoot projectiles but is fast moving. It does not say if it can pass through blocks. It is dropped by Pumking.It can not see enemies outside it's 50 by 50 sight range. The best Modifier is Ruthless.

Deadly Sphere Staff: 50 base damage. It does not shoot projectiles and is slow. It can not pass through blocks. It is dropped by deadly spheres. It can not see enemies outside it's 40 by 40 sight range. The best Modifier is Ruthless.

Raven staff is post skeletron prime, and the deadly sphere staff tends to get stuck a lot... the pirate staff really is a better option than the spheres

The Raven Staff: 37 base damage. It does not shoot projectiles but is fast moving. It does not say if it can pass through blocks. It is dropped by Pumking.It can not see enemies outside it's 50 by 50 sight range. The best Modifier is Ruthless.

I'm pretty sure Raven Staff is a Oumoking drop too, so it's out of the question since I have to craft the pumpkin medallion.

Back
Top Bottom