Mobile Mobile Terraria quick-switch button improvements suggestion

BelinhoBR

Official Terrarian
Picsart_22-05-14_13-54-04-140.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-135928_Gallery.jpg

Ya know the current quick switch button we have? It only alternates to torch and mining tools when aiming the crosshair, I have always thought that the quick-switch button mobile version currently has to be the most useless button ever, so what if i could change that?

With this improvements, mobile players will be able to Whip stack and change to items mid-combat more easily! Alongside other things. But this suggestion was mainly thought to make whip stacking easier

• If anyone even uses the current quick-switch button mobile has, they could just never set any item to quick-switch so it stays default

this is a cool idea, but it should have a separate button, that one currently is auto select and it is nice to have it if I need a glowstick and I don’t want to go into my inventory to use it.

View attachment 369223View attachment 369224
Ya know the current quick switch button we have? It only alternates to torch and mining tools when aiming the crosshair, I have always thought that the quick-switch button mobile version currently has to be the most useless button ever, so what if i could change that?

With this improvements, mobile players will be able to Whip stack and change to items mid-combat more easily! Alongside other things. But this suggestion was mainly thought to make whip stacking easier

• If anyone even uses the current quick-switch button mobile has, they could just never set any item to quick-switch so it stays default
This is a very good idea, recently i was trying to whip stacking and it's so difficult, this is the change that we need.

Back
Top Bottom