Mobile [Mobile] Terraria V2 Android 11

Can you tell me if there is any Terraria V2 release forecast for Android 11? I deleted my date thinking I was wrong on my cell phone

There is no planned Terraria 2 on any platform. Terraria Otherworld (which would have been Terraria 2, near enough) was in early development, but that has been cancelled. If the developers are working on anything, they are keeping quiet about it.

Não há Terraria 2 planejado em nenhuma plataforma. Terraria Otherworld (que teria sido Terraria 2, próximo o suficiente) estava em desenvolvimento inicial, mas foi cancelado. Se os desenvolvedores estão trabalhando em alguma coisa, eles ficam calados.euEstou falando se há alguma nova atualização que funciona no Andro

Can you tell me if there is any Terraria V2 release forecast for Android 11? I deleted my date thinking I was wrong on my cell phone
Hi there @Roronoa_Ragnarok there is no estimate for an update on mobile to address the Android 11 issues yet.

In the Terraria State of the Game - August 2021 this was said, ”We have also been made aware of some issues impacting some players in regards to Android 11. The team will be looking into this shortly, and we will get any needed fixes out just as soon as possible!”

Back
Top Bottom