Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixes first. First wave out already, second very soon... and then we see how many more are needed.

After that will be Controller Support and Customizations to really get the controls locked into their "final" form.

Then we will get into content. We won't be sharing plans there yet - we need to focus on what is right it front of us first. :)

Adding to this, you are on Trippy lighting. There were some earlier water improvements on PC, but they do not apply to all lighting modes, including Trippy. We will be exploring other light modes later on, but these may be limited to higher end devices.

I don't have access to that to make any edits. @Neviskio ?

Additional Jump options for Left Stick are coming with the next fix wave for those unwilling to or struggling with transitioning to the new controls. One of those options will be the old up-to-jump. Autoswing will be coming as a non-default option as well.

You cannot currently do this. However, we are planning on additional customization options later on - after we get fixes done from launch.

See above in regards to coming control tweaks/options coming soon... or take the time to adapt and adjust... or both.

I would say it is highly unlikely that you are going to get a refund on a game you have had and played for a good long while. That said, you would need to take that up with 505 Games Customer Service.

Not in any legitimate fashion - which should be your first red flag. To be crystal clear for anyone doing/attempting this. If you have any issues, lose your saves, break your PC or Mobile version, etc. - you are completely and entirely on your own. This may be technically possible, these things, but they are not supported in any fashion at this time. We understand the interest, but we have to be very clear on the risks and consequences. :)

That is something I would term as "very low priority" at the current time. Thanks for the interest, though. We just have a ton of things higher up the list at this time.

What did you get a virus from? Certainly not anything you used within the confines of the game or server app. If you are clicking on random links or using third party software, then we have no way to help you there. There is a Guide to Multiplayer setup linked in the OP of this thread.

Not yet. Complications arose with the server app for mac/linux and we did not want to delay launch for this. Stay tuned.

The recipe dynamic was another of Codeglue's "changes" that are not a part of the core game design in any way, shape, or form. The Guide is there for you to discover what all is possible from what materials you obtain. As for common recipes, well - memory of at least one ingredient will get you able to check with the Guide to jog your memory at worst. I'm sorry you disagree with that design decision, but that is the intended design.

As for button movement, more customization options are coming down the road.

So that I am clear, you are hosting a large world with how many players? Or are you saying you are crashing in Single Player? @Neviskio FYI on this one.

I'm not sure what you mean? You have a 10 slot hotbar. Outside of that, yes you need to go into inventory to swap items around. Not sure how else that could ever work. :p

Medusa was still a pre-HM enemy on 1.3. This is not a bug.

Sorry @Loki , but your gonna have to help me out here. Not the best with tech. Where would I be able to contact @Neviskio to talk about my iPad mini 4 crashing issues? And to answer, I’m currently playing on a single player large world with a new character to avoid corrupt data as mentioned in the fixes and patches post

Why plantera bulb is not growing in my world I defead the 3 mech bosess in 1.3.0.7

If you defeated them in a fresh, new Pre-Hardmode world, you must defeat the Wall of Flesh first to activate Hardmode. ~:)

If Hardmode is already activated, my advice is to be patient, as they take a random amount of time to spawn. You can also speed up their growth by digging horizontal shafts in the jungle while breaking the tall grass, as well as the background plants! Good luck! ~;)

I can’t find any radars in my 1.3 world. I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem.
[doublepost=1567511938,1567511722][/doublepost]
Why plantera bulb is not growing in my world I defead the 3 mech bosess in 1.3.0.7
Normally I continue to fight them over and over for a greater chance of the bulbs to spawn. Also make sure if you beat them the message “The jungle grows restless” appears.

No. Try to explore any wooden chests in surface. Or try to make other worlds too. :)
I found one with this method.
[doublepost=1567512454,1567512300][/doublepost]
I can’t find any radars in my 1.3 world. I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem.
[doublepost=1567511938,1567511722][/doublepost]
Normally I continue to fight them over and over for a greater chance of the bulbs to spawn. Also make sure if you beat them the message “The jungle grows restless” appears.
Just don't give up. :)

Sorry @Loki , but your gonna have to help me out here. Not the best with tech. Where would I be able to contact @Neviskio to talk about my iPad mini 4 crashing issues? And to answer, I’m currently playing on a single player large world with a new character to avoid corrupt data as mentioned in the fixes and patches post

Hopefully he will see this ping/mention. I will link him your report as well.

I think there might be a small memory leak in the game Consistently after a few hours of gameplay the game starts to lag and eventually crashes the time is about the same in all world sizes and singleplayer/multiplayer

Also one of my old worlds stops around "settling liquids 80%" and just sits there the world in question had several chests full of exclusive items and items that changed somehow in 1.3 is it possible that the item replacement happens during that stage so as to not have a loading step that is usually unnecessary

Sorry @Neviskio hasn't gotten back to you so far, I haven't seen any of the details of the bug so far, have you submitted a bug via the bug report link. Please attach your player/world so we can investigate the issue.

Sorry @Neviskio hasn't gotten back to you so far, I haven't seen any of the details of the bug so far, have you submitted a bug via the bug report link. Please attach your player/world so we can investigate the issue.

I think there might be a small memory leak in the game Consistently after a few hours of gameplay the game starts to lag and eventually crashes the time is about the same in all world sizes and singleplayer/multiplayer

Also one of my old worlds stops around "settling liquids 80%" and just sits there the world in question had several chests full of exclusive items and items that changed somehow in 1.3 is it possible that the item replacement happens during that stage so as to not have a loading step that is usually unnecessary

Dirtlord describes a very similar issue I’m having. Occasionally after extended periods of time my iPad mini 4 will crash after playing Terraria. I have submitted a bug report via the link provided at the top of the forums.

I’m sitting here for 2 YEARS and now it’s out... BUT I DEFEATED GOLEM BEFORE THE UPDATE, AND NOW THE LUNATIC CULTIST WILL NOT SPAWN! I MEAN, I HAVE ALL THE MARTIAN MADNESS WEAPONS AMD SOLAR ECLIPSE,(SORRYY FOR CAPS IT GOT STUCK) AND I FLEW IN MY UFO TO THE DUNGEON AND BOOM! NO CULTIST I TRY TO DEFEAT IT AGAIN, NOTHING. IF KILLED GOLEM A TOTAL OF 1.24K TIMES! NO CULTIST STILL. PLEASE FIX THIS!

I’m sitting here for 2 YEARS and now it’s out... BUT I DEFEATED GOLEM BEFORE THE UPDATE, AND NOW THE LUNATIC CULTIST WILL NOT SPAWN! I MEAN, I HAVE ALL THE MARTIAN MADNESS WEAPONS AMD SOLAR ECLIPSE,(SORRYY FOR CAPS IT GOT STUCK) AND I FLEW IN MY UFO TO THE DUNGEON AND BOOM! NO CULTIST I TRY TO DEFEAT IT AGAIN, NOTHING. IF KILLED GOLEM A TOTAL OF 1.24K TIMES! NO CULTIST STILL. PLEASE FIX THIS!
didyouremovedungeonfloorbricks?(sorry,myspaceisbroken:))ifso,trytoreplacethemastheywerebeforedigging.theyshouldspawnthen.:)

how do you use the dash shield in mobile version im asking because it tells me to double tap but it still wont activate

how do you use the dash shield in mobile version im asking because it tells me to double tap but it still wont activate
just double tab left or right outline of your left stick (movement stick) when you have equiped a dashing item in accessory slot (or in armor slot if it's solar flare armor). It should work :), it also works if you double swip left or right like in 1.2

Ahh thanks! I shall try that.
[doublepost=1567596904,1567596838][/doublepost]And no to your most recent. I have been

Btw... may i ask why, is the server not working. Me and my friends are trying to make the server work, but it seems that we can't get it to work or run the server. We been trying this in the second day of the update, until now.

Attachments

• received_681593499019479.jpeg
    received_681593499019479.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 109
Btw... may i ask why, is the server not working. Me and my friends are trying to make the server work, but it seems that we can't get it to work or run the server. We been trying this in the second day of the update, until now.
Perhaps the port isn't forwarded in the router of the person hosting the world.

Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

The person hosting the server can try visiting Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router to test whether they are actually visible to others.

Have you tried what I said? Is your touch screen healthy? Do you have any screen filtering app? :)
Touch screen works just fine, I’ve done a little testing and it seems like it only problem with some of my older character I imported over, new characters work fine...probably a bug....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom