1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Give the controls some time to get used to, in time you'll forget how limited the old controls were.

2. Terrarian_Carter

Terrarian_Carter Terrarian

Ik

3. Dangedifiknow

Dangedifiknow Plantera

Thank you for all the hard work put into the mobile update! I'm waiting for Amazon to add the update. One question: How can I find out what, if any, version of Opengl my device (Lenovo TB-X304F) has? I couldn't find anything in settings nor did googling help other than explaining what it was.

4. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Try googling what chip your device uses. Then google what OpenGL that chip uses.

Dangedifiknow and Grumpy Squid like this.
  5. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

HECK YEAH! ALL ABOOOOOOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

6. KillerJamme

KillerJamme Terrarian

So I'm happy to be able to play in 1.3 on mobile, but I'm the only one to have noticed that the controllers are not compatible?
    I do not understand, it's very important on a game like this. Expert mode is unplayable on the touch screen!
    I think the controllers were compatible in 1.2, why this change ...
    (Sorry for the spelling, I'm french)

7. Dragonie

Dragonie Terrarian

Hey, where Xbox One gamepad support?

Kojiro_S likes this.
  8. MadmanLava

MadmanLava Spazmatism

At long last. The controls need a little bit more options in some places, but at long last. I no longer need to worry for this version's future.

9. Tunnel King

Controller support is planned for the next major update (it's not as easy as it may seem to some).

Same answer applies.

Kojiro_S likes this.
  10. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

Has anyone got a server going? I want that IP address!

How does the dedicated server work, I downloaded and it's just a load of files.

11. Grumpy Squid

Grumpy Squid Plantera

I did the leg work for you just now, your device uses the A53 which supports up to OpenGL 3.2 you're all set.

Dangedifiknow and Unit One like this.
  12. MrTSG

MrTSG Terrarian

The 1.3 big wait is over
    And a new 1.4 big wait just begun.

Also nice work DR studio. Hope you can keep the speed for the future updates.

RoboTom likes this.
  13. THE_COOL_KIDS

THE_COOL_KIDS Terrarian

What time

14. Darkernard

Darkernard Terrarian

I just tried it and I gotta say: as much as this update is nice, the UI needs a lot of tweaking. first of all the button for flying, it's so uncomfortable to use plus it's on the same side as your attack button, so you can't shoot and fly at the time (double tapping on the left stick is even worse if you're in a combat situation). This will make you lose bossfights, a lot. It needs to go back to simply pulling your analog stick up. The UI is also very messy and half the time when I try to shoot I end up :red:ing myself over because for some reason the game thinks I'm pressing the grappling hook button. Also when you use a healing potion the game does not automatically bring you back to your previously used item and with how small the toolbar is, that's very annoying. At the very least you need to let us modify the ui more, instead of just moving blocks of buttons around. Unfortunately it really feels that this update was developed with a tablet in mind instead of a phone (and your screenshots confirm that)

joeymagnus1 and Kojiro_S like this.
  15. thetacoguyy

thetacoguyy Terrarian

Guys I just received the update (NA). The controller will take some time to get used to but hopefully we get Xbox (PS) controller support later. Thxx for the update!

16. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

This was my concern. I don't think it will be that bad with the auto target, but I wish the auto target would stay on

17. THE_COOL_KIDS

THE_COOL_KIDS Terrarian

I haven’t

18. Tunnel King

It's explained in the top post, below the download link.

19. thetacoguyy

thetacoguyy Terrarian

if youre on Android trying forcing the update (turning phone off and on) (clearing play store data)

20. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

Tunnel King can we download custom maps?