1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Aug 20, 2019.

1. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

There is a refresh button on the Google play store under my apps and games
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2019 ---
    Forgive me for sounding stupid, but why is the dedicated server for? I thought it was a server for mobile players to join.

2. Vemqvem

Vemqvem Terrarian

Hi, Loki my google play store is telling me to rebuy the game and you guys said that the update was free...
    I still very hyped for the 1.3 version but this happened
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2019 ---
    If contacting me, DM at discord pls
    ArthurLN #3008

3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I find that jumping and flying with the left stick works pretty well for me and I use it exclusively while fighting bosses. If the game "thinks" you're pressing the grappling hook button, maybe you actually are? :D I know I've done so in the past as well. Pretty sure this version was designed with both phones and tablets in mind, so I have to disagree that the development team only had tablets in mind.

I know that the development team is listening to all the feedback though and have shown in the past that they are devoted to making this version the best it can be.

4. Dangedifiknow

Dangedifiknow Plantera

Thank you! I'm in my 60's so my legs don't go as fast as they used to. Lol

Grumpy Squid likes this.
  5. Stoovan

Stoovan Skeletron Prime

Nice. It's amazing that you can cram all that stuff onto an ios

6. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yes? I guess, but since the update has only been out a couple of hours, I doubt there are many yet to download.

Subject to these restrictions: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

It's a PC (Windows) program for running a server that mobile players can join. See the details/explanations below the download link for it.

7. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

Thanks

8. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

Thank you!

9. YeetMcTerraria

YeetMcTerraria Terrarian

Bruh i have 1.2.1 is that why i cant update iy because i need 1.2.4 to update it? Screenshot_20190827-182609.png

10. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

11. Manurs

Manurs Terrarian

Update of Terraria Trial is UP in Google Play

12. Tristan D Hargrave

Tristan D Hargrave Terrarian

Ok so this game is amazing and the update makes it 20 times better but I only have two complains about the controlles. I wish didn't have to double jump to fly with the left stick. I also wish I could continue to swing with the right joystick. Maybe you could add these features to the control settings? Other than these the game is great and I absolutely love it.

13. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

CROSSPLAY?!

14. Matousekful

Matousekful Terrarian

would anyone be so kind and send me a world from 1.2? would like to get used to the control with some items rather than dying repeatedly

15. Tristan D Hargrave

Tristan D Hargrave Terrarian

Ok so this game is amazing and the update makes it 20 times better but I only have two complains about the controlles. I wish didn't have to double jump to fly with the left stick. I also wish I could continue to swing with the right joystick. Maybe you could add these features to the control settings? Other than these the game is great and I absolutely love it.

16. Tunnel King

PC and mobile aren't on the same version of the game, so no.

When they get to be on the same version --- stay tuned. ;)

BattleDragon45 likes this.
  17. Tunnel King

Please don't suggest this, as uninstalling the game will permanently delete local worlds/characters.

18. Zeldars

Zeldars Terrarian

Any way to fix purple screen ? in incopatible device

19. Tunnel King

Best thing to do is report the issue here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

edit: now that I re-visit this, you say you have an incompatible device?
    If you rooted/jailbroke your device to bypass the store filter, we cannot help you with that.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  20. sirkiwi123

sirkiwi123 Terrarian

Check support
    Beat me to it