1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Zeldars

Zeldars Terrarian

Since I can't enjoy the update I need to go back to the previous version, but directly I can't download the application in google play because it disappeared.

RoboTom likes this.
  2. Blue Flare

Blue Flare Terrarian

I checked for the update LITERALLY 5 minutes before it came out in my timezone and worried that it was not available on my device lol.

RoboTom likes this.
  3. Rvaliev

Rvaliev Terrarian

Как вы можете так испортить управление? Пожалуйста, верните прыжок в правую палку! Невозможно играть.;(

4. LordSauron

LordSauron Terrarian

When will the Amazon fire update come out?

5. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

There isn't a rollback option, unfortunately. If you send a report, perhaps it can be quickly fixed.

There isn't a date announced for that yet, sorry.

6. KillerJamme

KillerJamme Terrarian

What do you mean by "major update"?
    The 1.4 or so another update that will arrive in not too long? : /

7. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

Ayyy mobile terraria

8. Tunnel King

I mean the next planned update, vs. bug-fix patches.

Let us get through the immediate issues with this release, we'll have news in a few days (hopefully) about what comes next.

9. Daone1theonly

Daone1theonly Terrarian

The game says your device does not match the hardware requirements of this application

But i have A 1.5 Gb ram phone
    *Samsung J3 2016
    The game just shows pink
    Please help!

Attached Files:

10. Tunnel King

Please submit a bug report: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Give as much detail as you can.

11. Kin!

Kin! Steampunker

Getting used to the new controls. I have a bad performance in my old world (In some places the fps drops to 5) but in 1.3 worlds the game runs very smooth, which is the only thing I care about rn. So happy with the new update :rslime:

Tunnel King likes this.
  12. liruntao

liruntao Terrarian

hey i am in japan and i can't find the new version in Japanese apple store . Can someone tell me why

13. Vondy48

Vondy48 Terrarian

I feel like the update will be great however I don’t think that my world converted and also the new control scheme is decent but i can’t stand that you have to double tap to fly and if i wanted to use the button then it would be impossible to combat

14. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Why do you think your old world didn't convert? Did you happen to have any unusual items in it like superstacks (items that are stacked above the normal amount)?

You can send in your old world to DR Studios. It is located in your "OldSaves" folder. Here is more info on that: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

And here is where you can send in your world file along with as many details as possible: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

15. baconcow

baconcow Terrarian

I never seem to be able to use mobile controls on a tablet. I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and my hands are just not built for on-screen controls while holding a big piece of glass and metal. Really hope the controller support returns soon.

16. Jfortuna13

Jfortuna13 Terrarian

Can cloud saves be converted? I deleted my app and local content but I still have some characters and worlds in the cloud from the 1.2 update.

17. Miku

Miku Terrarian

I think that these new controls are a joke. And i know ”just test them, it will be fine” but it just so hard to combat with the jump button. Also it is just as hard to use the master ninja gear as it was with the old controls.

Just my opinion.

18. Tunnel King

Yes, they can. Check the links in the first post regarding Backup and Restore, put the cloud saves into the OldSaves folder on your device, and restart the game. It should convert them for you.

19. Daone1theonly

Daone1theonly Terrarian

20. CrimsHallowHero

CrimsHallowHero Terrarian

Double tapping or using separate button to jump doesn't feel comfortable.
    Version 1.2 approach to this aspect seems to be more user friendly since "jump" is pressed much more frequently than "up".