Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Sorry if it might be already posted somewhere, but I asked in discord and users recommended me to ask here.
First, thanks very much for the 1.3 update! It works flawlessly.
The controls first looked hard, but I got used to it.
The only thing, could it be made possible to jump via moving joystick up(and not double swipe)? It is quite hard to jump. The button is here, but I can't comfortably fly(or jump), run and attack. Or, if not removing double swipe completely, could it be configured in UI interface settings(select to jump via double swipe or just joystick up, removing some buttons and making some others responsible of the task, it would make this new controls system really flexible)? Could my suggestion be implemented? Many thanks.

The post says to wait for the Martian are invading. I got this message waited thirty seconds and teleported to my original spawn point but the martians are still not spawning.

By post I mean work around as and issues post.

Flying improvements for left stick coming first fix pass.

More left stick jump improvements coming in the second fix pass.

Since that seems to be the biggest complaint. Misclicks, you just gotta get experience.

Can anyone tell me if it supports Ipega bluetooth controllers? I can't get used to touch controls in more complex games, and in the older versions the controller i have (Ipega 9076) wasn't supported. If it works now, i'm buying it.

Well I destroyed my dungeon floor a while back, and the cultists won’t spawn and I need some help to make the cultists spawn.
You can rebuild it. It doesn't have to be exact and it doesn't have to be dungeon brick, just be at the right general location.

Can anyone tell me if it supports Ipega bluetooth controllers? I can't get used to touch controls in more complex games, and in the older versions the controller i have (Ipega 9076) wasn't supported. If it works now, i'm buying it.
There's no controller support yet, but it's planned for 1.3.1 (no timetable for that). No idea what specific controllers will be supported.

I need some help here. So, the online for mobile, it’s great and all, but how do you make a server. Me and a friend want to play together, but we don’t live nearby. Please explain. Thanks.

Ok so I figured out the problem with my no conversion and the update is nothing short of amazing now I don’t want to be like everyone else who is complaining but I do have one suggestion

Maybe make a setting where you only have to push the left analog stick up once to jump/fly cuz sometimes when I am flying in the air and let go of my analog stick for a second it takes more time for me to restart my glide making me lose height a lot faster and I feel it would just be a lot more comfortable for players

Edit I also feel that the aim and use button also gets in the way and I feel that could be fixed with being able to move around individual controls (I’m on iPhone 7 so idk if you can do that on any other versions) or you being able to select which version of it you want on specific weapons inside of your inventory
I feel that would be useful because there is nothing worse than being in the middle of a fight with expert duke fishron and being unable to use your weapon because you have accidentally hit that dumb button

Yet again I want to stress that I have no hate toward this update and you can very easily see how much time and effort went into this amazing update and I feel that these suggestions can make a great update even better

Last edited:
I have an old iPad that I’ve kept playing on for a long time, now I can’t play terraria since I have not enough rem since I have an old iPad which is unfair. I can’t play with my brother anymore since I need more rem to join.

Why do you think your old world didn't convert? Did you happen to have any unusual items in it like superstacks (items that are stacked above the normal amount)?

You can send in your old world to DR Studios. It is located in your "OldSaves" folder. Here is more info on that: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

And here is where you can send in your world file along with as many details as possible: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Hello thanks for the response I realized that i didn’t have the files app on my phone so I was confuse on how to try to get it to reset but I figured it out now and am play at this moment

Hello thanks for the response I realized that i didn’t have the files app on my phone so I was confuse on how to try to get it to reset but I figured it out now and am play at this moment
Oh wonderful, I'm glad you got it figured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom