Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game keeps crashing for me, no matter what im doing(or doing nothing really), i could just leave the menu open... crash! creating a character... crash! if i manage to get into a game... crash! i manually deleted the game files and re installed from the playstore. help me please, i have an essential phone ph-1

the game keeps crashing for me, no matter what im doing(or doing nothing really), i could just leave the menu open... crash! creating a character... crash! if i manage to get into a game... crash! i manually deleted the game files and re installed from the playstore. help me please, i have an essential phone ph-1
You best bet is to make a report here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Please give as much detail as you can.

Need help I try to host a world for my friend using my phone I sent them my ip address i I even double checked and tried on other devices but it just says connecting and dosent do anything for like 20 minutes I waited

Need help I try to host a world for my friend using my phone I sent them my ip address i I even double checked and tried on other devices but it just says connecting and dosent do anything for like 20 minutes I waited
This may be an issue with port forwarding. Please look at port forwarding for potential solutions.

Yeah Loki hate to burst your bubble but I don't like The New controls because of jumping specifically and no I am not getting used to it as I can't find any options for me to change jumping back to how it originally worked and that is my play style controls are better but you over looked something's

Regards A loyal Terrarian

Yeah Loki hate to burst your bubble but I don't like The New controls because of jumping specifically and no I am not getting used to it as I can't find any options for me to change jumping back to how it originally worked and that is my play style controls are better but you over looked something's

Regards A loyal Terrarian
Custom controls are being added in one of the future fixes. Of course, I feel obligated to tell you to get used to them

These controls are horrid. At least give us the option to use the old ones if we choose, I hate everything about the new hud, the screen is too cluttered, the buttons are too small if you aren’t on a tablet, and a bunch of the things you could do with ease before like jump mine and constant swing are gone. Let us use the old controls please, I can’t appreciate the new things if I’m too busy getting killed by a demon eye because I’m basically a toddler now. My brother and I have been playing since the beggining and I’d hate for this to be the reason we stop

I have another concern. Please more options to lower graphics quality my phone lags when I zoom out passed like half way and can there be a way to hide the "aim and fire/aim only" button because I keep accidentally tapping it and don't realize. But otherwise this update is great

One thing I LOVE about the update is that auto pause doesn’t work in the inventory but it does work in the pause menu

I have a j1, the only possible way to play is using gltools, but I have no idea how to use it.
You mean this? Samsung Galaxy J1 - Full phone specifications

That device is below the minimum specification, you should not have received the 1.3 update. If you did, then you should make a bug report (which I think you said you did before).

If your phone is rooted and you received the update that way, then we have no support to give you for that. Even with 'gltools', your device only has 512MB of RAM, not nearly enough to run 1.3.

You mean this? Samsung Galaxy J1 - Full phone specifications

That device is below the minimum specification, you should not have received the 1.3 update. If you did, then you should make a bug report (which I think you said you did before).

If your phone is rooted and you received the update that way, then we have no support to give you for that. Even with 'gltools', your device only has 512MB of RAM, not nearly enough to run 1.3.

Yeah, I actually got the update for having root on my device,
I have the version j1 ace that has 1gb ram, is there any hope of being able to play ?

muitas perguntas que eu ia perguntar sobre o multiplayer, o que realmente me pega e porta 7777, espero que em breve ter um vídeo no YouTube explicando que é mais fácil de entender:confuso:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom