Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll blow your mind even further. 180h in, two playthroughs and countless hours of testing.

I've never not once used the left stick to jump or fly. Ever. (well outside of testing to see if it worked)
i have not played the game as much as you do.

But I am a big fan of the new control scheme. It’s challenging at first. But after few hours it becomes natural so much so I don’t even miss the previous control system

The patch has fixed the issue I was having thus making the game playable even though it wasn't listed in the patch notes

Also weird bug that happened
1. Some copper ore vanished from my inventory.
2. A little while later I noticed I had the option to craft copper bars without any copper in my inventory.
3. Assuming the copper from earlier had fallen into some sort of phantom slot I crafted them.
4. I finished crafting them and accidentally crafted a copper short sword.
5. The game immediately crashed

The controls needed that change for do what you want in the game. The old controls were so limited and had a lot of problems. Also the auto swinging is not a bad idea, I personally wouldn't use it the most of the time but is good to have the option.

When will graphic settings like trippy be available because my phone which has 2gb ram (Huawei Y6) lags when I play my average fps is 30 when standing still and around 10 or less when in boss battles like eow or eoc

When will graphic settings like trippy be available because my phone which has 2gb ram (Huawei Y6) lags when I play my average fps is 30 when standing still and around 10 or less when in boss battles like eow or eoc

Trippy is the default and only lighting in the mobile game right now if I'm not mistaken. Trippy also takes the least amount of resources to render.

Seriously.. waiting for 4 years for this release and this is what we get? These controls are absolutely awful. How on earth did something this terrible get approved?

First the console release with a complete UI overhaul resulting in a completely unplayable jumbled mess, and now this?

Please consider introducing the option for legacy controls to make this game playable again. You cant even jump and attack at the same time right now. You guys have done some mind blowingly stupid things in the past, but wow... This one just feels like you have to be trolling.

Probably just delete the game again.. four years and then this.... Unreal.
Oh. My. God. You know what? Then stop playing. In case you forgot, we are able to fight the Moonlord ON THE GO. Legacy controls aren’t a bad idea, but shaming all the work done by DR studios AND pipeworks with the console version? Your comment is unreal. I’m not saying you have to LIKE the controls or anything, but like.. mind blowingly stupid things? Like what, release 1.3 for console and mobile? Ah yes that is EXTREMELY stupid.

Last edited:
Why would I be happy?`:cry: I'm enraged that you took our beloved exclusives and brought them to the trash bin! I'm highly disappointed, Re-Logic!`:mad:

Hey Loki, or any staff of DR Studios or 505 Games are reading this, Will 1.3 Mobile Terraria be available on Samsung Galaxy E Lite?
If it's this: Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 specs
Then I'd say it's at the bare minimum required specs. It doesn't list what the GPU is so I can't tell whether it supports the right version of OpenGL ES.

If they Playstore doesn't list it as having an update for you, then I'd say no.

The only major issue I have with the new controls is the grapple stick, it's not very precise I prefer to tap where I want to grapple over flinging my finger in a general direction

I already sent a bug report of this, but is anyone else having a crash that always happens when entering a medium world after the settling liquids message reaches 99%? I use an iPhone 6, which has barely enough RAM to get the update, but not enough to locally host Multiplayer or create large worlds, by the way. ~:)

Last edited:
The only major issue I have with the new controls is the grapple stick, it's not very precise I prefer to tap where I want to grapple over flinging my finger in a general direction
You can tap on the outer ring of the grapple stick, I personally find it to be more precise than swiping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom