Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the port isn't forwarded in the router of the person hosting the world.

Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

The person hosting the server can try visiting Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router to test whether they are actually visible to others.
Owwww i see thanks. I try now. Thank for the reply
[doublepost=1567635544,1567634972][/doublepost]
Perhaps the port isn't forwarded in the router of the person hosting the world.

Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

The person hosting the server can try visiting Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router to test whether they are actually visible to others.
May i ask again. The router is Asus and we don't know how to port forwarding, in that type of router, because Asus seems different from other router.

May i ask again. The router is Asus and we don't know how to port forwarding, in that type of router, because Asus seems different from other router.
I don't have any knowledge about specific routers; I have trouble enough with my own :p

The Setup Guide has links to help for port forwarding on various routers, and you could do a web search for your model to find help with it.

How do I do online multiplayer?
Owwww i see thanks. I try now. Thank for the reply
[doublepost=1567635544,1567634972][/doublepost]

If you two end up needing to be walked through port forwarding shoot me a PM and I'll guide you through the process.

Just they two, or you accept other students? I might need some help too :)

It's open to anyone. I recognize that port forwarding can be daunting for newcomers so I'm willing to help anyone through the process. I'll send you a PM.

I have found on problem with the shading. When you move fast it will transfer the shading from the last place you were to where you are now for 2/3 of a second.

I have found on problem with the shading. When you move fast it will transfer the shading from the last place you were to where you are now for 2/3 of a second.

The best we can do right know is wait for the next hotfix hoping to have more optimizations for particles and ilumination.

Hey dear Developers,

I almost cryed when i discovered the 1.3 Mobile Version of Terraria, a long dream came true. Lots of love for you, and thanks for this major Update.

Now i discovered a little Problem, and i hope you can help me with this. I have now a new Phone and my old Characters and Worlds from the previous version of Terraria are in my Google Drive Account. Is there a possibility to convert these files to 1.3 ? I transfered the files to the new Version, but they seem to be Just empty files in my Game. Maybe there is a official Version of the previous Terraria and i can Just Upload my Files and then Upgrade the Game to 1.3 ? Thanks in advance !

Hey dear Developers,

I almost cryed when i discovered the 1.3 Mobile Version of Terraria, a long dream came true. Lots of love for you, and thanks for this major Update.

Now i discovered a little Problem, and i hope you can help me with this. I have now a new Phone and my old Characters and Worlds from the previous version of Terraria are in my Google Drive Account. Is there a possibility to convert these files to 1.3 ? I transfered the files to the new Version, but they seem to be Just empty files in my Game. Maybe there is a official Version of the previous Terraria and i can Just Upload my Files and then Upgrade the Game to 1.3 ? Thanks in advance !
The transferred files (the ones with the .cs extension) need to go into the Oldsaves folder on your device. (See this for reference.) Within Oldsaves, there are separate folders for Players and Worlds. Once that is done, restart your Terraria app and they should convert to 1.3 format (and leave a copy of the original version in Oldsaves).

That world that just sits on one step when loading, I let it sit. it loaded after ~15 minutes, but I have to wait that long every time I want to use what used to be my main world. is there any way to figure out the cause and fix it?

That world that just sits on one step when loading, I let it sit. it loaded after ~15 minutes, but I have to wait that long every time I want to use what used to be my main world. is there any way to figure out the cause and fix it?

You would need to send DR your world, more than likely, for them to investigate the cause of such a slow load.

Have you done so yet?

Guess my question posted earlier about my crashing problem wasn’t a priority fix. No worries, I’ll just move onto another game till a hotfix comes out and I’m able to play without losing progress

No. how do I do that?

Copy it from the files app and get it to them - @Neviskio is on Discord, that is one way.

I'll ask if they have others.

Guess my question posted earlier about my crashing problem wasn’t a priority fix. No worries, I’ll just move onto another game till a hotfix comes out and I’m able to play without losing progress

Next fix wave should be early next week - not sure if it will address your issues or not.
You did send your world in, yes? (I think you said you did?)

Otherwise, would have to defer to @Neviskio or @Angryhippo

I like the update, but the movment and attack controls strait up suck. Use the movment controls for flight and attacking from the last update, but keep everything else, I dont want to have to fly with one stick and movment with the other as well as having to stop flying to attack. Like come on man. Think about it as if you were playing. Ive been a terraia player since I had the original kindle fire, and the mobile version has come a long way, dont ruin all your hard work and beautiful progress by making an amazing game that makes you completly disoriented from just trying to figure out the movment controls

Copy it from the files app and get it to them - @Neviskio is on Discord, that is one way.

I'll ask if they have others.

Next fix wave should be early next week - not sure if it will address your issues or not.
You did send your world in, yes? (I think you said you did?)

Otherwise, would have to defer to @Neviskio or @Angryhippo

I don't have a discord account so I'll wait to hear back about the other methods

Thank goodness for that! Hopefully it will address the crashing that I am experiencing randomly, as well as the pain of not being able to enter my new Expert Medium-sized world because of crashes while settling the world’s liquids. ~:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom