Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, quick question. Will you make online hosting easier. I want to play with my friends but I can’t figure out how to host a online game. I tried to follow the guide.

Hey, quick question. Will you make online hosting easier. I want to play with my friends but I can’t figure out how to host a online game. I tried to follow the guide.

I can walk you through hosting an online game, but because their isn't an official peer to peer network service on mobile I'm afraid the developers have made it about as easy as they can. I've been walking a ton of people through port forwarding and I'd be happy to help. Let me know if you're interested.

I have heard that to fix golem spawn bug, they broke yoyo on some devices? Is it true? So sad. It's like bugs are plantera bulbs, and whenever you break one, another one will generate :)
Well they have fixed it... but Yoyos? What?! How are they related to the problem????
Multiplayer hosting in local is bummered :( ;(

Well they have fixed it... but Yoyos? What?! How are they related to the problem????
Multiplayer hosting in local is bummered :( ;(

Ah, don’t be so sad. My phone (iPhone 6) does not even have enough RAM to host a local world itself, or even create a large world. ~:(

SAME! (iPhone 6plus)
At least we have servers
I remember PVP in my old world...
...*imagines Lihzahrd brick base*... :( ...

Yup... I guess we are both stuck in quite a rut in regards to local Multiplayer until one of us obtains a newer phone (iPhone 7 or further), which could be many years from now. At least I now know that I’m not the only one with these limitations. Three cheers, friend! ~:)

Last edited:
Why on hell voodoo demons are not immume to lava? They are DEMONS, they must be. I dropped "platinium grave"! My coins are gone :(. Heck you WoF

Well... demons are mammals... i think... in mythology you could possibly define that... so name one mammal that is immune to lava... none that I can count... but demons... yea they are STRANGE!

Yo... ima create a YT vid with my bud... RM crafter and me (Natlands leader [YouTube]) gonna try get more subscribers my bud AE has 100 aprox subs within his first few hours... on Friday... yea... me in D3A 3.0 and pranking a random server! Who has a bunch that want moon lord trolling... HA

Last edited:
Well... demons are mammals... i think... in mythology you could possibly define that... so name one mammal that is immune to lava... none that I can count... but demons... yea they are STRANGE!

Yo... ima create a YT vid with my bud... RM crafter and me (Natlands leader [YouTube]) gonna try get more subscribers my bud AE has 100 aprox subs within his first few hours... on Friday... yea... me in D3A 3.0 and pranking a random server! Who has a bunch that want moon lord trolling... HA
thanks for correcting me! It was a typo (I think? :) )
I don't think it depends on mammals or something else. My point is when your homeworld has hazards, you probebly should born with immunity to it. Can you name a creature that doesn't follow this nature rule? :confused:

When will the wiring update will be released or be develop
The Mech update will probably begin development soon after enough hotfixes have been implemented into 1.3.0.7, the current build has the custom control options most players wanted, but it is nonetheless still quite buggy for many other players, and needs a few more hotfixes before DR Studios can proceed with developing the Mech update once most players are happy. ~:)

The Mech update will probably begin development soon after enough hotfixes have been implemented into 1.3.0.7, the current build has the custom control options most players wanted, but it is nonetheless still quite buggy for many other players, and needs a few more hotfixes before DR Studios can proceed with developing the Mech update once most players are happy. ~:)

The next update after fixes will be controller support and even more customizations as a feature update (along with any nagging fixes).

The list of bugs is actually quite short - outside of a lot of player error and old device issues. The next couple fix waves will HOPEFULLY get us all square there.

The key word is MOST.

Listen guys not even in programming even in life we cannot make everyone happy. So be ready. When the hot fixes and bug fixes that Dr studio is doing is some to an end and starts working on new content some of yours bugs and concerns will not be fixed.

Dr studio can’t make you all happy but they can make most of us happy actually they did it already

As always hats off to them.

Just wanted to point that out.

The key word is MOST.

Listen guys not even in programming even in life we cannot make everyone happy. So be ready. When the hot fixes and bug fixes that Dr studio is doing is some to an end and starts working on new content some of yours bugs and concerns will not be fixed.

Dr studio can’t make you all happy but they can make most of us happy actually they did it already

As always hats off to them.

Just wanted to point that out.

Indeed. There will always be a small minority of people who will dislike any given action/decision, whether it be a speech about something controversial, or a video game buff/nerf, or heck, even the option to add crossplay to a game, even though there are literally almost no downsides to that (aside from hackers, of course.)! Pretty much the only thing to takeaway from this is pretty much no matter what, there will always be a small minority of people who will not like the result of anything that involves a action/decision. ~:(

The next update after fixes will be controller support and even more customizations as a feature update (along with any nagging fixes).

The list of bugs is actually quite short - outside of a lot of player error and old device issues. The next couple fix waves will HOPEFULLY get us all square there.

One of the most likely reasons my game is crashing so much is likely because my device is a 3-year-old iPhone 6, probably at its prime. It’s actually upsetting to know how many players are still upset about bugs, even though most of them are vanquished out of existence, and how the present control schemes are still not enough to satisfy most players. Either way, two good rules of thumbs for everyone to remember is that no program is ever bug free, regardless of how many of them are fixed, and that not everyone will be satisfied with the final outcome of something well-anticipated.~;)

Last edited:
Indeed. There will always be a small minority of people who will dislike any given action/decision, whether it be a speech about something controversial, or a video game buff/nerf, or heck, even the option to add crossplay to a game, even though there are literally almost no downsides to that (aside from hackers, of course.)! Pretty much the only thing to takeaway from this is pretty much no matter what, there will always be a small minority of people who will not like the result of anything that involves a action/decision. ~:(

One of the most likely reasons my game is crashing so much is likely because my device is a 3-year-old iPhone 6, probably at its prime. It’s actually upsetting to know how many players are still upset about bugs, even though most of them are vanquished out of existence, and how the present control schemes are not enough to satisfy most players. Either way, two good rules of thumbs for everyone to remember is that no program is ever bug free, regardless of how many of them are fixed, and that not everyone will be satisfied with the final outcome of something well-anticipated.~;)
Well said.

This come from a fellow mobile developer ( apps not games ). I am almost into my double digit programming experience. But still mesmerized by the work that Dr. studio have done. I don’t care they have 50 developer working 24 hours for 8 months.
Writing a game from scratch which have a high potential like terraria needs skills. Needing skill is an understatement. They have to be extremely good.

They have done that. Control scheme awesome. Added content awesome. Time frame of hot fixes quick as hell.

Thanks guys.

Is anyone else getting a game freeze when using the world map? Doesn't happen everytime but when it does I have to close the game and I lose all progress made since the last save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom