Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mee toooo.. still having some goose bumps when it comes to mind. STILL HAVEN'T DEFEATED ANY BOSS. Taking my time and enjoying the stuff in the terraria world. :) People at DR Studio is awesome. Thanks guys.

@The Real Bryan this game worth buying a new phone.

I need an upgrade too. My tablet just won't handle it. :)
I want to buy my friend's phone from him.

A new phone would definitely be worth getting, but alas, money does not grow on trees, nor I am as rich as Scrooge McDuck, so I’ll probably have to wait here in the forums until I get one in the future, or maybe, if I’m lucky, one of DR Studios’ incoming hotfixes will solve these old device issues. ~;)

Last edited:
money does not grow on trees, nor I’m as rich as Scrooge McDuck,
And we didn't say it does, and we are as rich as that old duck. But we should not give up our hopes. :)
I'm saving my money. You could try that too, just think of a time you want to buy your phone at (like your next birthday), and calculate days left till that time, and devide price of your new phone by days left and start saving that much money everyday. If it's too high per day, just increase days :)
I personally need to save 30 cents everydays.

P.s: got you before edit :p

And we didn't say it does, and we are as rich as that old duck. But we should not give up our hopes. :)
I'm saving my money. You could try that too, just think of a time you want to buy your phone at (like your next birthday), and calculate days left till that time, and devide price of your new phone by days left and start saving that much money everyday. If it's too high per day, just increase days :)
I personally need to save 30 cents everydays.

True! As always, math will prevail when it is most needed! ~:)

P.s: got you before edit :p

You sly fox! I’ll just edit it back in before anyone sees! ~:p

A new phone would definitely be worth getting, but alas, money does not grow on trees, nor I am as rich as Scrooge McDuck, so I’ll probably have to wait here in the forums until I get one in the future, or maybe, if I’m lucky, one of DR Studios’ incoming hotfixes will solve these old device issues. ~;)
May I suggest something.

This will be off the topic of terraria 1.3 though.

I don’t know what is your age? Civil status or your preferences. There are lot of money flying all over in the programming ( software development in Mac windows android ios hell even in Xbox PlayStation and Nintendo market)

If you are interested choose a path and study be a freelancer or work under a organization.

Programming is easy to get into but harder to master even harder to get better at it. If you are stubborn and persistent you will end up with a good salary.

Once you are into programming you will understand how much work that DR. Studio have put into terraria and how hard is to make a successful game ( application) you will admire them and become huge fan of them.

As always thanks team for 1.3 content. Eventhough I still didn’t see 1% of it

May I suggest something.

This will be off the topic of terraria 1.3 though.

I don’t know what is your age? Civil status or your preferences. There are lot of money flying all over in the programming ( software development in Mac windows android ios hell even in Xbox PlayStation and Nintendo market)

If you are interested choose a path and study be a freelancer or work under a organization.

Programming is easy to get into but harder to master even harder to get better at it. If you are stubborn and persistent you will end up with a good salary.

Once you are into programming you will understand how much work that DR. Studio have put into terraria and how hard is to make a successful game ( application) you will admire them and become huge fan of them.

As always thanks team for 1.3 content. Eventhough I still didn’t see 1% of it

Yup! I feel like I’m fated to enter the world of programming, specifically Game Design, and since Computer Science is my major, I’m highly anticipated to see what the world of Game Design has for me to offer! ~:)

Yup! I feel like I’m fated to enter the world of programming, specifically Game Design, and since Computer Science is my major, I’m highly anticipated to see what the world of Game Design has for me to offer! ~:)
OR you can try any other ways that makes money without getting out of your house. Like making 650 $ per month by selling your merchandise (hmm... I'm pretty sure I've heard this somewhere :) ). There are lots of ways, choose what you desire.

OR you can try any other ways that makes money without getting out of your house. Like making 650 $ per month by selling your merchandise (hmm... I'm pretty sure I've heard this somewhere :) ). There are lots of ways, choose what you desire.
Hey guys, this is starting to become a personal chat rather than discussion about 1.3 - I suggest you take it to a direct message or stays update. Thanks!

0255764C-C08D-4E81-A6EE-4F6171A8940E.png
0440E0B5-D8A9-46CA-AA0E-CB9750F94548.png

Hi,

I was building for this pyramid structure for some reason and now can’t remember why I built this. Any idea what should I turn this into???

It is ugly I know. :)

View attachment 226949 View attachment 226950

Hi,

I was building for this pyramid structure for some reason and now can’t remember why I built this. Any idea what should I turn this into???

It is ugly I know. :)
Turn it into a pyramid... Oh, wait. It's already a pyramid. Awsome, you now have a pyramid. Dress like pharaoh and sleep in your pyramid. Try to hide your treasure inside that pyramid. Please proud of your pyramid. And never make me say that p-word again :)

When I was your age, we didn’t fight gods with cosmic powers! Nor did we have all these.. mechanical drill.. units.. we worked hard mining with our picksaws, and slayed golems with our horseman’s blades. We didnt need 10 whole hotbar slots! Noooo sirree. Only people of the ipad race got those. You know I am so disappointed with this generation. *rides away in mechanical cart

Last edited:
When I was your age, we didn’t fight gods with cosmic powers! Nor did we have all these.. mechanical drill.. units.. we worked hard mining with our picksaws, and slayed golems with our horseman’s blades. We didnt need 10 whole hotbar slots! Noooo sirree. Only people of the ipad race got those. You know I am so disappointed with this generation. *rides away in mechanical cart
When I read your first few sentences I thought you are being serious about mining and I really thought you are a person involved in actual mining industry like me.

Then I saw horseman blade and laughed out loud.

Yep. Having lot of hot bar space is awesome. But it makes the game easier. Before it was really challenging to manage the limited hot bar spaces.

But I am ok with this change though.

Yes. I manged to kill duke fishron only with vampire knives. Who needs 10 hotbar slots? *flys away with his fishron wings* :)

Alright, guys, this is really getting off-topic. This thread is to discuss the mobile release, and as noted above, this is becoming a personal conversation between 2 or 3 people.

If the off-topic chat continues, some people may be removed from the thread. @Mine®, @The Real Bryan, @Killer K : this is the last warning about this. There are other places on the forum for the things you are posting about, please find them. Thanks.

Hi,

Is there any developer available here i mean from the DR Studio? or @Loki ?

So i would like to know what are you considering to include in the customization update? Can you give us a list of features that you are going to implement? Or considering to implement?

Hi,

Is there any developer available here i mean from the DR Studio? or @Loki ?

So i would like to know what are you considering to include in the customization update? Can you give us a list of features that you are going to implement? Or considering to implement?

Not yet. Still much to do and decide on before we share anything there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom