Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first wings ever were the sparkly wings... ah how I miss those exclusive wings

At least they are now the elusive Cenx’s Wings! My first wings were the Harpy Wings, and I definitely miss the time when the Giant Harpy Feather used to be misspelled as “Giant Harpey Feather!” Makes me go hysterical all the time when I run into the feather! At least we still have “Legendary The Axe” and “Unreal The Undertaker!” ~:)

No. You're not called animal abuser because best mobile wings prior to 1.3 were fishron wings. I wear them too :)
I am so pumped to get new 1.3 stuff.

Actually recently researched the items introduced in the 1.3 update. it was mind boggling.

there was a update in Apple app store today. 1.3.0.7.3 or something. i remember the last 3.

I thought it was came days ago with the android version. It the patch got approved late by apple or? my region is getting the updates late?

i know about the update of both android and ios because i bought both android and ios version and playing expert on android and normal on ios.

For further information i am from South East Asia if you want to know my region.

So what's up with the delay?

There was a delay on the iOS build. .3's biggest parts affected Android only, so it made sense to not delay Android for 3-4 days due to an iOS delay.

Wait what? Time to look for my free cenx’s wings. But what I really want is yorai’s spell
[doublepost=1568804968,1568804925][/doublepost]I hope I am not called an animal abuser for wearing fishron wings...

I guess if you want to get them quickly, don your Post-Moon Lord armor, and grind Plantera and The Destroyer, grab those bags, and hope that the Yoraiz0r set drops! ~;)

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is some bug or something, but back in 1.2 I had to grind so long to finally get my slimy saddle. But now I got like two in a row is this a bug or did the drop rate increase? or am i just that lucky... :merchantindifferent:

I don’t know if this is some bug or something, but back in 1.2 I had to grind so long to finally get my slimy saddle. But now I got like two in a row is this a bug or did the drop rate increase? or am i just that lucky... :merchantindifferent:

Sadly, you have had a dose of bad luck. The saddle back in 1.2 had the same 25% chance to appear. I guess the 2 consecutive saddles were there for compensation! ~:)

Reminds me of the time my younger sibling had to grind the Queen Bee over 50 times to grab the 1% Honeyed Goggles. Not the best day for them! ~:p

Sadly, you have had a dose of bad luck. The saddle back in 1.2 had the same 25% chance to appear. I guess the 2 consecutive saddles were there for compensation! ~:)

Reminds me of the time my younger sibling had to grind the Queen Bee over 50 times to grab the 1% Honeyed Goggles. Not the best day for them! ~:p
Wow.. I had to farm quite a bit for the honeyed goggles as well! My next objective is to get the legendary gold bug net.... guarded by the angler. :merchantsigh:

Last edited:
So what is the status of the .4 hot fix?

iOS 13 is out now. i Hope it will not cause any issues to my Terraria 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom