Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you defeated Plantera in the World you're trying to open the biome chest in? Unless you have beaten Plantera, it isn't possible to open the chest, even if you have the key for it.
That's another problem, plantera's bulb doesn't spawn in my world even though I've defeated all mech boss in expert mod

That's another problem, plantera's bulb doesn't spawn in my world even though I've defeated all mech boss in expert mod

We have found precisely zero examples of this being an actual bug through all of the reports made. The more likely explanation is that you have either not scraped enough map in your jungle... or you have not waited enough time for a bulb to spawn. :)

I'm super excited for the new update to reach amazon devices, and can't wait for it to come! I had bought Terraria on PS3 thinking it would have 1.3 recently, disappointed that it unfortunately was forced to stay at 1.2.4 or something like that. Therefore, with by laptop currently inaccessible, I can only pray that the 1.3 update comes soon!

I'm super excited for the new update to reach amazon devices, and can't wait for it to come! I had bought Terraria on PS3 thinking it would have 1.3 recently, disappointed that it unfortunately was forced to stay at 1.2.4 or something like that. Therefore, with by laptop currently inaccessible, I can only pray that the 1.3 update comes soon!

Oh, your time will come real soon, just you wait! The experience you have been waiting for will arrive pretty soon! ~:D

DR Studios, back at it again making the build stable for all platforms, from low-specs to the best of the best! Now I can finally play on a medium world without the game crashing to death randomly! Thank you for all your hard work, development team from DR Studios! ~:D

Hopefully everyone here’s having a good time now in preparation for the upcoming big update: Controller Support! DR Studios never gets a break from creating updates from the ground up, eh? ~:p

Last edited:
DR Studios, back at it again making the build stable for all platforms, from low-specs to the best of the best! Now I can finally play on a medium world without the game crashing to death randomly! Thank you for all your hard work, development team from DR Studios! ~:D

Hopefully everyone here’s having a good time now in preparation for the upcoming big update: Controller Support! DR Studios never gets a break from creating updates from the ground up, eh? ~:p
They certainly knew what they were doing, 2 hours in and no crashes compared to my previous play sessions of a crash every five minutes. Good work DR Studios

The recent update adds more graphic options. But I noticed that on iOS devices, the NPCs(the friendly ones and all the enemies) are very blurry under the high graphics option. After turning the character graphic to low, everything returns to normal again.

Attachments

• DE539BEE-751A-4B62-B4B6-76C79A3B27A4.png
    DE539BEE-751A-4B62-B4B6-76C79A3B27A4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 218
  • BADEA6FF-E91F-45E0-A8A5-D3F39582B002.png
    BADEA6FF-E91F-45E0-A8A5-D3F39582B002.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
  • 10ED0E1F-C07D-437C-9000-F6C91E9BFA4D.png
    10ED0E1F-C07D-437C-9000-F6C91E9BFA4D.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
  • BF8F11F1-41FC-4726-B08A-A34B0D67B49B.png
    BF8F11F1-41FC-4726-B08A-A34B0D67B49B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
  • 441329DE-ECF5-452C-95CD-1699841285A4.png
    441329DE-ECF5-452C-95CD-1699841285A4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 221
  • D1353D12-32F1-4509-A214-DE1EF16CB838.png
    D1353D12-32F1-4509-A214-DE1EF16CB838.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 209
The recent update adds more graphic options. But I noticed that on iOS devices, the NPCs(the friendly ones and all the enemies) are very blurry under the high graphics option. After turning the character graphic to low, everything returns to normal again.
I submitted it to the 505 game’s website as well.

found that issue with bunnies too. I thought it was a symbol for upcoming Holoween. :)

Yep, seeing this on some devices (not all) and inconsistently as you mentioned. DR is 100% aware and this will be tackled as a priority item - even though you can easily get the normal graphics back, this should not be the way things look.

This will either be rolled into a 1.3.0.7.6 or POSSIBLY into the Controller/Customization update as a part of the bug fixes inherent there. Stay tuned for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom