Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What - in particular - is making you angry about the controls at this point?

According to the live stream, I believe there is a way to revert the controls back, right?

You can see the option to do this in the first screen in the settings menu!

89CDDC4A-7ACF-43C3-8374-D0A177E3D48A.jpeg

I hope this helped! ~:)

Been checking forums for longer than i can remember for mobile 1.3. Thank you so much for your hard work to get this over the line. And what a fracking masterpiece it is, been playing non stop since it dropped. Glad to see controller support is high on the priority list. If full controller support with button mapping happens this game will easily be the best mobile game ever made, it probably already is without it. Thank you thank you thank you

Installed new Android update this morning. After splash screen I just get a black screen and the game won't load! Anyone else having this issue? Any information on this is appreciated!

Edit: comments on the Google play store indicate that others are having the same issue!

Last edited:
From what I read today is 1.3 out for Amazon?

Correct. A few weeks ago, 1.3 was released on Amazon devices

More details about the Amazon launch can be read here:

Installed new Android update this morning. After splash screen I just get a black screen and the game won't load! Anyone else having this issue? Any information on this is appreciated!

Edit: comments on the Google play store indicate that others are having the same issue!

Uh oh. Me too. I have reported this on IOS, and the same thing happens to me too. The game’s non-interactive title screen shows up, then crashes a few seconds later. Guess all we could do is wait until the next update, whether or not it is the control customization one, rolls out to fix this issue. ~:(

Uh oh. Me too. I have reported this on IOS, and the same thing happens to me too. The game’s non-interactive title screen shows up, then crashes a few seconds later. Guess all we could do is wait until the next update, whether or not it is the control customization one, rolls out to fix this issue. ~:(

Known issue as of late yesterday (reported on Discord).

DR already has a fix in the works.

It has to do with low available RAM devices that either set or were set to "high" on the UI graphics quality setting. This is triggering a RAM overflow and then resulting black screen/crash.

So, that fix should be inbound shortly... or in the meantime, here is a workaround:

Delete the config.json on android in the game folders, or config file on iOS the game will run correctly - before you load a world, you may want to hop into settings and dial your UI Quality back to Low before loading a world.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this was not seen in testing, but DR was able to jump right on it for this fix. Stay tuned.

Known issue as of late yesterday (reported on Discord).

DR already has a fix in the works.

It has to do with low available RAM devices that either set or were set to "high" on the UI graphics quality setting. This is triggering a RAM overflow and then resulting black screen/crash.

So, that fix should be inbound shortly... or in the meantime, here is a workaround:

Delete the config.json on android in the game folders, or config file on iOS the game will run correctly - before you load a world, you may want to hop into settings and dial your UI Quality back to Low before loading a world.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this was not seen in testing, but DR was able to jump right on it for this fix. Stay tuned.

Ah, I see. I can confirm that my game now works again! Thanks for the help, Loki! ~;)

What we need (surely it will work soon) is old ones army and multiplayer for lower RAM players... I remember old multiplayer... joining a local world that is in single player... we could organise everything and play gem capture with a piece of Christmas pudding

Multiplayer is more important than old ones army...

Will my world of terraria run on a mobile device on the computer version of the game in steam? Sorry if the translation is inaccurate, I do not speak English, and the text is translated in the translator. P. S: I'm from Belarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom