Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

Summer update should be 1. A new boss, 2. Special drinks or 'potions' you can get from merchant for several gold, 3. New vanity outfits, like swim suits, and 4. New decorative blocks, like tiki statue, or ceremonial flames (looks like fancy campfire)

wish it was coming to pc or console also wasen't Thanksgiving like a month ago pretty sure i already ate my turkey...

I doubt it very much. It's probably just a different artist. Cause you know, the art team of PC terraria is different than 505 games'.

The style really is not difficult to work with and the results have been fairly consistent (on the PC version) to the point that significant deviation, such as this, sticks out like a sore thumb. The issue is 505's general "custom" sprite quality control (yes, I'm perfectly well aware relogic is not involved). I can't tell if whoever is in charge of it is something akin to being tone-deaf with art styles, or just doesn't care.

Regardless, though, plenty of casual and serious pixel artists alike on this and the TO forums have shown fantastic ability to create actually fitting pixel art. Implying that Terraria only has a single pixel artist or that there are a dozen or so vastly different pixel styles populating the PC version is nonsensical.

Oh man, Mobile, .......and it looks so delicious
Makes me want to fry that turkey again
I hope this is coming in pc, like Shadowice said :sigh:

Congrats 505 you have found another way to add something that doesn't fit terraria at all. I don't even know the specifics but I can tell it wont.

HJNTYaI.png

"But Chaaad it's a turkey" sssshhhhhhhhhh
In all seriousness though, I like the big turkey. Still not sure what he's ungrateful for though.

dude he look like that... I think I got a pretty good idea why he's ungrateful

Still don't have any good stuff on mobile version, besides a house that took me like 3 months to build.

This boss might be too difficult.
:joy:

JohnPlaysMT: Summer update should be 1. A new boss, 2. Special drinks or 'potions' you can get from merchant for several gold, 3. New vanity outfits, like swim suits, and 4. New decorative blocks, like tiki statue, or ceremonial flames (looks like fancy campfire)

ME: Don't forget Hot Dogs and Fireworks (Mobile-special type)

JohnPlaysMT: Daniel Terrarian iOS said:
Definitely July 4th.

ME: Yass. It will be epic.
That was long. And let's play terraria.

Back
Top Bottom