Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

It came out, so immediately, I buy a turkey pet, grab a water candle, farm on top of floating island for the cursed stuffing, summons Turkor, beats the stuffing (lame joke) out of it, and gets the Horn of Plenty. (Basically 20 minutes of my life yesterday :p)

I'm a noobie here on the forum and I don't know where else to report bugs so I'm doing it here... I hope somebody sees this. Okay, I have an iOS6 3GS and every time I quit to the menu the game crashes. This has caused me to lose many items including all of the emblems dropped by the wall of flesh and the Tizona sword! My brother plays on an iPad and he doesn't have this problem at all. The game loads surprisingly fast for an old 3GS but it just keeps crashing every time I exit to the menu... Please fix this, it would make me very happy...
smileyface.png

Does any one know why mobile can't write on tombstones or signs?????????? /:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1415323376][/DOUBLEPOST]Plz help me:rolleyes::redmunch::redspin::joy:
It's a bug, hopefuly fixed in the next update. And I've been wondering, now that 1.1 for mobile has been realised, what about 1.2? I'm guessing mobiles will not be able to handle it, or surprise! 1.2! (I sooo hope mobile devices will be able to handle 1.2, how convieniant that I'm getting a new iPad mini).

I'm a noobie here on the forum and I don't know where else to report bugs so I'm doing it here... I hope somebody sees this. Okay, I have an iOS6 3GS and every time I quit to the menu the game crashes. This has caused me to lose many items including all of the emblems dropped by the wall of flesh and the Tizona sword! My brother plays on an iPad and he doesn't have this problem at all. The game loads surprisingly fast for an old 3GS but it just keeps crashing every time I exit to the menu... Please fix this, it would make me very happy...
smileyface.png
Requires iPod touch 5th generation, iPhone 4, or iPad 2 or better

is this boss supposed to be pre-hardmode I had full hallowed armor and an excalibur and the rainbow rod and it was so easy and his drops aren't that good

smileyface.png
Yes, that is a bug in ios and windows phone, will be fixed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415392895][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have this problem....why isnt my terraria Ios updating?pls i need to defeat this event boss :(
Go to the app store and tap "Updates" than click on install (Apple ID needed).

Go to the app store and tap "Updates" than click on install (Apple IēD neede.
google play store is
Go to the app store and tap "Updates" than click on install (Apple ID needed).
I cant see terraria on my updates :( what sp

Back
Top Bottom