Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

Well then how do you get the "roman candle" that everyone's been talking about?

Also, USE DEM HEART CRYSTALS BRUH!!!
Thats actually an unobtainable item , i think the hat is too but their maybe a glitch that made it drop from turkor.
And i didnt use them just to make the fight a little more challenging

HJNTYaI.png

"But Chaaad it's a turkey" sssshhhhhhhhhh
In all seriousness though, I like the big turkey. Still not sure what he's ungrateful for though.
SLOTH! I LOVE SLOTHS AND YEH I LIKE TURKEY, MMMMMMM TURKEY!:indifferent:

Btw when i opened the game , i looked in my equip area and saw the thing that he drops but i have not even killed him yet

I'm a noobie here on the forum and I don't know where else to report bugs so I'm doing it here... I hope somebody sees this. Okay, I have an iOS6 3GS and every time I quit to the menu the game crashes. This has caused me to lose many items including all of the emblems dropped by the wall of flesh and the Tizona sword! My brother plays on an iPad and he doesn't have this problem at all. The game loads surprisingly fast for an old 3GS but it just keeps crashing every time I exit to the menu... Please fix this, it would make me very happy...
smileyface.png
Bug...

I dunno if it's allowed to ask (because I just joined a week or two ago), but does anyone know the ID's for the Festive Top Hat and the Roman Candle?

Tried terraria.wiki.gg/Item_IDs_Part3 (where mobile id's are), but either some genius hasn't found out the IDs or the genius is lazy and hasn't put the ID on...

Roman Candle?

EDIT: Saw it, must be a future obtainable item. And yes, DO USE DEM HEART CRYSTALS BRAH!
It's "BRUH", not"BRAH". That's just way too close to a women's clothing article...
[DOUBLEPOST=1415577457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats actually an unobtainable item , i think the hat is too but their maybe a glitch that made it drop from turkor.
And i didnt use them just to make the fight a little more challenging
Oh, okay BRUH.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415577632][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw when i opened the game , i looked in my equip area and saw the thing that he drops but i have not even killed him yet
ME TOO BRUH!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1415577633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mobile Terraria Player said:
It took me 7 try's to kill turkur
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY BRUH?!

Last edited:
Awesome update cannot wait for the Christmas installment of update :) Thanks for making such an epic game even for my Iphone! (that and not costing me micro transactions to buy potions etc) XD.

S

Good afternoon, everyone!

As we noted in our earlier Pre-Thanksgiving update preview, we are poised to deliver an awesome Thanksgiving-themed update for our Mobile Terrarians. We know people have been justifiably excited about this and have desired a specific launch date. Well, we wanted to take a quick minute to answer those requests with that launch date: this Thursday, November 6th!

Here is a quick teaser description of what is coming as well as a screen shot of the Thanksgiving boss, Turkor the Ungrateful (in case you missed it earlier this week).

In the spirit of Thanksgiving this holiday season, we’re unleashing the terrifying Turkor the Ungrateful turkey boss for players to

Stiill not that happy tho..I wish all of you will add in the pc items and events such as solar eclipse etch....I know a lot of Mobile terrarians will be happy....

Lol i found the horn o' plenty in one of my chest before defeating Turkor XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1415635781][/DOUBLEPOST]
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? WHAT WERE YOU USING????

(Sorry, couldn't help it).
[DOUBLEPOST=1415592925][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try farming slimes! e.g: Slime Statue.
He probably used something as good as space gun with meteor armor which is hard

Back
Top Bottom