Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

Things needed to be added/fixed: 1) Online Multiplayer, 2) Chatting, 3) A way to save/ backup worlds (world/character files in "Games" folder), Crash fixes, graphic bug fixes (linked to crashing), and other mentioned errors

Things needed to be added/fixed: 1) Online Multiplayer, 2) Chatting, 3) A way to save/ backup worlds (world/character files in "Games" folder), Crash fixes, graphic bug fixes (linked to crashing), and other mentioned errors
Online multiplayer is already a thing you need a app called multi terraria

Online multiplayer is already a thing you need a app called multi terraria
But that app isn't free, and you need to download something from the internet for it to work, which I haven't. Anyways, there are probably lots of trolls. And John probably means in game multiplayer, without assistance from an outside app. Which would be nice, but we probably won't get it for a while.

Now I...a lonely Amazon-er...stand at the ruins of a once great thread...iOS is enjoying the life of bug-fixes...Android is trying to join in the fun...nothing is known about Windows Phone...and then there is us...the lonely, bug-fix free Amazon gamers...

Now I...a lonely Amazon-er...stand at the ruins of a once great thread...iOS is enjoying the life of bug-fixes...Android is trying to join in the fun...nothing is known about Windows Phone...and then there is us...the lonely, bug-fix free Amazon gamers...
Well, Amazon actually was in the lead at first in 1.2. Accessories were showing and you had the 3 types of wrenches, which iOS just now got. I agree with the new idea part about the WP though. I don't own one however.

Well, Amazon actually was in the lead at first in 1.2. Accessories were showing and you had the 3 types of wrenches, which iOS just now got. I agree with the new idea part about the WP though. I don't own one however.
I mean, yes we got some bug fixes, but...don't know...we haven't received our update that was announced a little while ago...we are technically behind everyone else (WP being the exception)

I mean, yes we got some bug fixes, but...don't know...we haven't received our update that was announced a little while ago...we are technically behind everyone else (WP being the exception)
Well, you did have the bug fix that iOS and Android just got a bit ago. On the launch of 1.2 for Mobile. PM maybe?

Well, you did have the bug fix that iOS and Android just got a bit ago. On the launch of 1.2 for Mobile. PM maybe?
I don't know...they seem kinda busy at the moment...and besides, it's in Amazon's hands now...not that they are doimg anything to release it as fast as possible.

Back
Top Bottom