Resolved [Mobile] There is a problem with light pets on Mobile Version

montehmad

Terrarian
I’ve had an issue with the light pets, more so the shadow orb. I summoned it, and now it will not go away no matter what I do, i have left the game, died, I tried to summon a new light pet, the crimson heart. I have also used the summoner again but it just teleports it back to me. I have no idea how to fix this, I’m on the latest release, does anyone know how to fix this?

I’ve had an issue with the light pets, more so the shadow orb. I summoned it, and now it will not go away no matter what I do, i have left the game, died, I tried to summon a new light pet, the crimson heart. I have also used the summoner again but it just teleports it back to me. I have no idea how to fix this, I’m on the latest release, does anyone know how to fix this?
You will see that the light pet gives you a buff. You can see your buffs in the top left of your screen. Double tap the icon to cancel the buff, disabling the light pet. Alternatively, enter your inventory and go to the equipment screen. Select your Shadow Orb (or any light pet item) and click "hide" to de-summon the light pet, then click "show" if you want it back.

You will see that the light pet gives you a buff. You can see your buffs in the top left of your screen. Double tap the icon to cancel the buff, disabling the light pet. Alternatively, enter your inventory and go to the equipment screen. Select your Shadow Orb (or any light pet item) and click "hide" to de-summon the light pet, then click "show" if you want it back.
Thank you so much i’ve been looking everywhere in the forums and wiki and i nbc oils to find out how

Back
Top Bottom