Mobile trading

Ayyy. Anyone got a few things for me? I accidentally deleted my main world so I can’t give you much but I can give you lots of platinum.

-Tactical Shotgun
-Ocram Trophy
-Blizzard Staff
-Vampire Knives

Thanks in advance

I really need some broken hero swords because I entered hardmade 2 weeks ago(real time), defeated the 3 mechs and no solar eclipse happened to me. But i'm on Android!

There is an app that allows you to go online using VPN. It's called multiterraria and It costs £1.99 granted, and you can't physically talk in game but it works. Was just wandering if anyone wants to trade for a:
Wisp in a bottle
Possessed hatchet
Eskimo hat
Swat helmet
And some other things

You can also trade with each other if you want providing you add name of your character and your 6 digit code (for specifically entering their world) through PM. Not on this thread as people are open to your private world. It is also recommended that you don't do deals on your main world as a just in case.

What tunnel king said read this before trading

Just got word from 505Games on this. It's OK with them to do this, with caveats:
They do not guarantee or support this third-party app, and they do not recommend using it.
That said, use at your own risk, they're not going to stand in the way of people using it.

Unless there is a dramatic increase in interest in mobile trading, I don't see a reason to create new forum sections at this time. What I will do is to consult with the other staff about pinning this thread to the top of the section so that it's easier to find. I can't promise that will happen, though.

The forum staff has no control/authority over anything beyond this forum. Any trading, on ANY platforms, is completely at the risk of the participating parties. We will not get involved in disputes or claims of scams; please don't bring that drama to the forum (there's enough already). It's the same for multiplayer/servers - we don't get involved with complaints of griefing/banning/cheating - work that stuff out elsewhere, on your own.

We also will not allow people to report cheaters/scammers publicly on this forum.

When trading, it's ALWAYS smart to back up your data before engaging in the trade. That way, you never lose anything.
End quote
So yeah, you've been warned, but it still is ok to do mobile trading and use the iOS EXCLUSIVE APP (sorry android users).

ALSO, it is strict that you refrain from requesting, offering or even discussing unobtainable or items that can't be obtained unless through illegal ways (red's wings or S.D.M.G etcetera) pretty please?

And please don't trade hex edited items, it kinda makes trading pointless. Thank you
Awesome that this is allowed! Mobile tradings been a feature it needed.
Do u have any endurance potions?

Do u have any endurance potions?
You might want to check the dates on posts before replying to them. The ones you quoted are over 3 years old.

There's no rule against doing that (as long as it's on-topic), but you are much less likely to get a response.

I've completed thousands of pirate invasions and have gotten dozens of lucky coins, dozens more discount cards, thousands of gold furniture items, yet not a single coin gun. I have almost everything else in the game. All armors. I want to trade something for a coin gun. Whether that be 9999 platinum, a few lucky coins, full turtle/beetle armors and/or any other items. Real money, even. Message me if you're interested. Android.

Last edited:
I've completed thousands of pirate invasions and have gotten dozens of lucky coins, dozens more discount cards, thousands of gold furniture items, yet not a single coin gun. I have almost everything else in the game. All armors. I want to trade something for a coin gun. Whether that be 9999 platinum, a few lucky coins, full turtle/beetle armors and/or any other items. Real money, even. Message me if you're interested. Android.
It’s been some time since this was posted, and it might’ve been a joke, but I wanted to remind everyone - just in case - that trading Terraria in-game items for real world currency is not permitted here.

Hope the coin gun drops for you Matt, it can be a hard grind.

Hi,

I am looking for the below for Terraria Ipad version:

- Paladin Hammer
- Rainbow Gun
- Terrablade – most important one of all
- <unobtainable through normal gameplay, removed by staff>
- Picksaw
- Nimbus Rod
- Magnet Sphere
- Staff of the Frost Hydra
- <unobtainable through normal gameplay, removed by staff>
- Dragon Armour

If anyone has any of the above please message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been some time since this was posted, and it might’ve been a joke, but I wanted to remind everyone - just in case - that trading Terraria in-game items for real world currency is not permitted here.

Hope the coin gun drops for you Matt, it can be a hard grind.

Sorry! I had no idea it wasn't permitted. Anyway, on the same day that I posted that message, I opened up Terraria and the very first pirate dropped the coin gun! :D I couldn't believe my eyes! I can finally suspend my gaming and focus on my studies :)
Hx5Zq3w.jpg

T4cG1wR.jpg

Sorry! I had no idea it wasn't permitted. Anyway, on the same day that I posted that message, I opened up Terraria and the very first pirate dropped the coin gun! :D I couldn't believe my eyes! I can finally suspend my gaming and focus on my studies :)
Hx5Zq3w.jpg

T4cG1wR.jpg
Glad to hear that the coin gun finally dropped for you Matt. :)

Back
Top Bottom