Resolved [MOBILE] Unlimited mana potion use

TheAssassin

Terrarian
So I was playing and I use a normal mana potion then I found out you could keep on using the on and on at one time not waiting for potion countdown so I was thinking that the player could have endless mana if he really wanted to I thought it would be normal cause let's say you are fighting golem then you could have unlimited mana with the rainbow wand and you could defeat it and idk what to put for it

Clearly, you aren't quite sure how Mana Potions work.

When you drink a Mana Potion, it inflicts Mana Sickness, which reduces your magic damage by 10% for about 5 seconds. Using another potion before that countdown ends will reset the countdown, but with additional magic damage reduction (capping off at 50%). This prevents Mana Potion spam unless you want your damage to tank.

So I was playing and I use a normal mana potion then I found out you could keep on using the on and on at one time not waiting for potion countdown so I was thinking that the player could have endless mana if he really wanted to I thought it would be normal cause let's say you are fighting golem then you could have unlimited mana with the rainbow wand and you could defeat it and idk what to put for it
Since this isn't a bug, I'll move this to Mobile In-Gane Support and mark it resolved.

Back
Top Bottom