Resolved [Mobile] Unsupported device is better than Supported device

I own Terraria on PlayStore and I used to play the 1.3.0.7.9 mobile terraria on a old asus live phone, however I've changed to a Asus Zenfone 5 ( Asus_T00J ), but I can't get to install the 1.4.0.5 on this device, the PlayStore says it is unsupported on my device, I couldn't install it by sharing the app through a supported device who also owns Terraria and had it working, when trying to install the app it says that the device is not supported.

To make it clear, this Asus Zenfone 5 device is newer than the Asus live, and it also runs on Android 5.0 which is above the 4.4 that is required as the PlayStore mentions.

I know that as the game updates, older phones get left behind, but my phone does meet the requirements for the game, I really wish i could get it to work.

Thanks for the attention

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that your device isn't supported. Sometimes a newer device can have some below spec software. I've looked at the device details and the Zenfone 5 doesn't have OpenGL ES 3 which is required, its openGL ES 2, so unfortunately it is not able to run the game. I'm sorry I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. =^(

Back
Top Bottom