Mobile version 1.3.0.7.3 is totally freezing

• Mobile version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug is totally freezing

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Gemeos496

Terrarian
After version 1.3.0.7.3, the game sometimes freezes, freezes for about 5 seconds and then returns to normal.
There is no need to do anything to freeze the game. In previous versions, this never occurred.

After version 1.3.0.7.3, the game sometimes freezes, freezes for about 5 seconds and then returns to normal.
There is no need to do anything to freeze the game. In previous versions, this never occurred.
Hi there Gemeos496, please can you post your device specs for us? It will help narrow down the issue.

Hi there Gemeos496, please can you post your device specs for us? It will help narrow down the issue.
Hi, Darthmorf.
Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S6
Model: SM-G920I
Memory Internal: 3GB RAM
System Android: 7.0
Chipset Exynos 7420 Octa (14 nm)
CPU Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU: Mali-T760

Other information in images
20190913_100444.png
20190913_100409.png

How often do these freezes occur?

Do you have any other apps open at the same time?

Hi Loki, when I'm playing it usually gives these freezes around once or twice per game, sometimes I open the game and in 5 minutes the game completely freezes, about 5 seconds later the game goes back to normal, in previous versions I played around 2 hours and there was no freezing.

I usually clear the RAM before playing to prevent fps drops.

In larger play sessions do the stalls stop happening? or do they always occur.

Are they linked to you interacting with new objects?

Thanks for the video - I'll let @Angryhippo take it from here.... he is way better suited to ask the right questions. ;)

I have the same problem. Pixel 2 XL on android 10. Sometimes it freezes for 10-20 seconds. I can still touch buttons and they highlight. I can even go into the settings menu and back to the game. the torches flicker but nothing moves, it acts like when it's paused. Then all of a sudden it'll just start moving again. Started happening after the 1.3.0.7.3 update.

Interestingly, a new character on a new world doesn't have this issue. Original character and world were created fresh after the initial 1.3 release. I'll do some testing to see which character/world combinations cause the hiccups.

Back
Top Bottom