Resolved [Mobile] What are these?

Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
I got this screenshot of ChippyGaming’s video.
specifically, what is the sickle and cane? Looks like the Death Sickle and Classy cane. Any ideas?
1492F6B1-E7C1-494A-ACFE-D0D11403FE43.png

i don't know about the sickle, but I'm pretty sure that cane is something from the clothier, summons an old lady.
and the death sickle is darker

the classy cane was not in 1.2 i believe(if it is the cane from the tax collector then it is in 1.3) and if you look at the other sprites, the bee mount doesn't look the same as it did in the very final 1.2 update, so yeah it is the old walking stick.

I got this screenshot of ChippyGaming’s video.
specifically, what is the sickle and cane? Looks like the Death Sickle and Classy cane. Any ideas?
View attachment 293944
Hi there @ChimeraWarden, the sickle looking item and cane looking item are replaced textures for the Death Sickle and Cutlass from the old mobile version. If you go to the source of the footage that Chippy was using, it’s a video by Damir345 and he explains that they are replaced textures.

I’m not going to link the videos, since we’d rather not show the mobile version having modified items here on the forums.

Hi there @ChimeraWarden, the sickle looking item and cane looking item are replaced textures for the Death Sickle and Cutlass from the old mobile version. If you go to the source of the footage that Chippy was using, it’s a video by Damir345 and he explains that they are replaced textures.

I’m not going to link the videos, since we’d rather not show the mobile version having modified items here on the forums.
Yeah. Texture packs on Mobile exist..... And we don't know when it will arrived on 1.4. Just wait

Yeah. Texture packs on Mobile exist..... And we don't know when it will arrived on 1.4. Just wait
Part of my point was that texture packs are not something that 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) currently support and they have a policy that using one would void your right to technical support. See here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Because we (the forum staff here at Terraria Community Forums) want to follow and adhere to 505 Games’ policy as linked above, we don’t allow screenshots or videos of them here.

Texture packs may exist on mobile. But they are not allowed here on the forums. And unless 505 Games has a policy change, they won’t be allowed when 1.4 mobile comes out either.

Part of my point was that texture packs are not something that 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) currently support and they have a policy that using one would void your right to technical support. See here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Because we (the forum staff here at Terraria Community Forums) want to follow and adhere to 505 Games’ policy as linked above, we don’t allow screenshots or videos of them here.

Texture packs may exist on mobile. But they are not allowed here on the forums. And unless 505 Games has a policy change, they won’t be allowed when 1.4 mobile comes out either.
Oh ok

Back
Top Bottom