Resolved [Mobile] World stuck on Setting Liquids

n1ck0411

Skeletron
So every time I try to load my main world, it gets stuck on the settling liquids part, around 84%. I’ve made more space and everythin, but nothing’s working. I tried waiting for it to load, but it wouldnt. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated (also, I don’t know how to upload the world, I know it would be helpful to upload)

So every time I try to load my main world, it gets stuck on the settling liquids part, around 84%. I’ve made more space and everythin, but nothing’s working. I tried waiting for it to load, but it wouldnt. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated (also, I don’t know how to upload the world, I know it would be helpful to upload)
Hi there @n1ck0411 this will happen when you have a bunch of water somewhere, normally by it accidentally duplicating itself over and over. If you wait long enough (maybe even 20 full minutes) your world should load. But if you don't take care of the water then each time you load the world it will take a long long time to load.

I can help you get rid of the water. If you upload your world file here, I can go into it, clean up all the water, and then save it so that it'll load much quicker.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
If you happen to have it, uploading a screenshot of your full map would be great too. If you can’t, let me know where you think you may have a build up of water (examples: “I was digging straight down at left ocean”, “I have a hellevator with a lot of water under dungeon on right side”).

It happened to me once, with tons of water too. Just wait patiently...
...I dont know the exact minutes it taken, I was scared at first because the loading took so long.

In short; patience.

Hi there @n1ck0411 this will happen when you have a bunch of water somewhere, normally by it accidentally duplicating itself over and over. If you wait long enough (maybe even 20 full minutes) your world should load. But if you don't take care of the water then each time you load the world it will take a long long time to load.

I can help you get rid of the water. If you upload your world file here, I can go into it, clean up all the water, and then save it so that it'll load much quicker.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
If you happen to have it, uploading a screenshot of your full map would be great too. If you can’t, let me know where you think you may have a build up of water (examples: “I was digging straight down at left ocean”, “I have a hellevator with a lot of water under dungeon on right side”).
Thanks! I believe there is water in a bunch of my farms, located throughout the map. Here’s the world:

Attachments

• Army Base-1554063343.zip
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 84
Thanks! I believe there is water in a bunch of my farms, located throughout the map. Here’s the world:
Thanks for posting this @n1ck0411. I can take a look at it tomorrow. Which reminds me that the mobile version of Terrria will be updated tomorrow (it will go from 1.3 to 1.4), and there were some changes to how the game handled water in 1.4 (so that it doesn’t duplicate as much).

So it may be very possible that the world will load better/faster after the update because of those changes to water. Let’s wait for that, and if you still have issues, let me know, and I can take a look at it. :merchantsmile:

Sorry for the double post - just wanted to let you know that I tried your world in the 1.4 update that came out today, and the world loads right away. :) Let me know if you get the same results.

Back
Top Bottom