Resolved [Mobile] World stuck on "Settling Liquids 50%"

TGK

Terrarian
One of the Worlds I play on is stuck on Settling Liquids when using a specific Character but can be joined using a different one,and the Character that is stuck can be used on other Worlds as well , along with that my Achievements seem to have been wiped (probably memory issue since I have an almost full storage,but I have cleared the storage out a bit) , it all started when I was playing Terraria, left the app a bit to check on my notifications (without saving) and when I came back, the game restarted and when I tried to rejoin , I was stuck , so yeah just wanted to ask here in case anyone knows a fix , the device is an iPad 2017 model with iOS 14 ,if needed , I can post the world and character files

One of the Worlds I play on is stuck on Settling Liquids when using a specific Character but can be joined using a different one,and the Character that is stuck can be used on other Worlds as well , along with that my Achievements seem to have been wiped (probably memory issue since I have an almost full storage,but I have cleared the storage out a bit) , it all started when I was playing Terraria, left the app a bit to check on my notifications (without saving) and when I came back, the game restarted and when I tried to rejoin , I was stuck , so yeah just wanted to ask here in case anyone knows a fix , the device is an iPad 2017 model with iOS 14 ,if needed , I can post the world and character files
Hi there @TGK welcome to the forums. :)

This issue (not being able to join a world with a specific character and getting a 50% settling liquids message) is normally caused by using third party tools (like a map editor) or going on an online multiplayer server (in which the server has had some modifications), and they may have affected your player/world files in unpredictable ways.

Here are a couple workarounds:
  • Disable the map from the main menu, and see if you're able to join with the affected character.
  • Give all the equipment from your affected character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.
  • Delete the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.

Oh thank you! I'll try them, tho I need some help on the first one , how do I disable the map from there? Also there's two maps in the affect player's files, one is 0 KBs and one is 2,which one do I move?

Oh thank you! I'll try them, tho I need some help on the first one , how do I disable the map from there? Also there's two maps in the affect player's files, one is 0 KBs and one is 2,which one do I move?
For the first one, from the main menu, choose Settings
(click pics to enlarge)
FD11BBFF-7A3E-4714-93D2-07A03E09ADB3.jpeg

Tap the “Interface” menu (it‘s circled in the pic below), then turn Off the Map. You won’t have access to the map at all in the game. But you’ll probably be able to play with your character.
73F211C8-97D4-4B6B-A332-2C541E924FC6.jpeg

For the last one, I’d test it out. Move the 0k file out. Open and try to play. Then move 0k back and move the other one out. Try to play. Then move both out. See if one or the other makes a difference.

For the first one, from the main menu, choose Settings
(click pics to enlarge)
View attachment 350999

Tap the “Interface” menu (it‘s circled in the pic below), then turn Off the Map. You won’t have access to the map at all in the game. But you’ll probably be able to play with your character.
View attachment 351000

For the last one, I’d test it out. Move the 0k file out. Open and try to play. Then move 0k back and move the other one out. Try to play. Then move both out. See if one or the other makes a difference.
Thank you so much! I'll try them and let you know about the results <3

Oh removing the 0kb one fixed it, thank you so much for the help , I can finally keep on playing because of you so , again, TYSM

Back
Top Bottom