**REPORTED** [Mobile] wrong item

RoboPhilip

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Motorola Moto G7 power
Mobile OS
unknown
In journey mode, when you have researched all of the misc items, the game shows the treasure map(placeable item) in the pirate map's(event summoning item) place when the misc filter is applied to the duplication tab. Can someone please fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-124116.png
    Screenshot_20210809-124116.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 71
In journey mode, when you have researched all of the misc items, the game shows the treasure map(placeable item) in the pirate map's(event summoning item) place when the misc filter is applied to the duplication tab. Can someone please fix this?
This doesn't seem to be in the full game on my device. Any bugs found on the pirated version will not be patched, as the pirated game is not supported.

maybe your device cant support the update that fixed it and it didn't update although it would be weird that it supports 1.4 but not what's likely just a small patch...

see if you can figure out exactly what version of terraria mobile you're running

This doesn't seem to be in the full game on my device. Any bugs found on the pirated version will not be patched, as the pirated game is not supported.
Check again, it is in the vanilla game, I don’t have pirated, I can even show that I have it from the AppStore. But yeah this is a bug
Unless it is the same thing that was in 1.4.0.5 for pc

Thanks @RoboPhilip this was a bug in PC’s 1.4.0.5 version, so (since Mobile follows PC’s code) it’s a bug in mobile. It should be fixed in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom