**REPORTED** [Mobile] You can put a block wepon or any thing else in the dye slot

Your Terraria Device
Lgs
Mobile OS
I found this glich earlier and thought it would be a good idea to report it
1 place a dye in the slot you want the item
Screenshot_2020-03-17-11-07-25.png

Then sell it to the npc you that has the item
STAY IN THE TRAID
Screenshot_2020-03-17-11-07-40.png

Then bye the item you want
Screenshot_2020-03-17-11-07-50.png

There appears to have no effect on gameplay but i didn't test the glitches effect on anything

You found it! We've been looking for this bug for ages and couldn't quite figure out the repro. Good eyes Dogs are not cats!

I shouldn't affect gameplay, just an item in an incorrect location. <3

You found it! We've been looking for this bug for ages and couldn't quite figure out the repro. Good eyes Dogs are not cats!

This is also possible using an inventory editor. In some cases you could end up with a mechanical minecart or some other mount on those slots. If the item is a pet or light pet it may or may not cause 2 pets to appear at the same time. On multiplayer servers if you have a lot of Stardust dragons it'll only show it's head. Same if you do it in singleplayer but reduce the minion limit so it's dismissed, but the head still remains and deals damage like a normal 1 segment dragon.

I found this glich earlier and thought it would be a good idea to report it
1 place a dye in the slot you want the item
View attachment 244716
Then sell it to the npc you that has the item
STAY IN THE TRAID
View attachment 244718
Then bye the item you want
View attachment 244719
There appears to have no effect on gameplay but i didn't test the glitches effect on anything
By the way I don't think you are using Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0) and a "LGS" phone, are you?

There is another bug in where if i want to buy an item from an npc on mobile, the game freezes. It's really annoying because I reed rockets for my electrosphere launcher.

This happened on a motorola 5g plus

There is another bug in where if i want to buy an item from an npc on mobile, the game freezes. It's really annoying because I reed rockets for my electrosphere launcher.

This happened on a motorola 5g plus
I've never had this happen to me @thegamingocelot.007. I can buy rockets from the Cyborg just fine.

Do you have any other unusual glitches - when you have a stack of 2 (a stack of 2 if any item) and you try to split it, can you get more than 2 after the split?

Back
Top Bottom