**REPORTED** [Mobile] Yoyo attacking bug

I cannot use yoyos with right joystick
Do you remember anything unusual that happened right before this issue came up? We’re you playing single player or multiplayer? What type of world were you in? Did you make any changes to the settings? What language in game are you using? Have you tried attaching a keyboard and mouse to the game? Anything at all that can help track down what may have ignited the issue? A few others on Android are having the same issue. If we could figure out a pattern or some clue of what you all have that is the same, we’ll have a better path to find the solution.

Didn't connect any mouse, keyboard, playstation or xbox joystick, english language, single player in a large world. I just cannot use the right joystick with yoyo's and cannot use auto-aim button even when enemies are near me, and the aim and use button cannot use. I can use it only by touching with the finger on enemy. I only activated the autoswing and jump by swiping up with finger.

Last edited:
Didn't connect any mouse, keyboard, playstation or xbox joystick, english language, single player in a large world. I just cannot use the right joystick with yoyo's and cannot use auto-aim button and aim and use button. I can use it only by touching with the finger on enemy.
Thanks for the added info. If you think of anything else that may help shed light on the situation please share. :) None of us are able to reproduce this, even loading up the player file leads to normal results (the right button and aim/use works correctly if we use the player files from those that are experiencing this issue), so any extra info that you have could help. It’s hard to track down a bug when we can’t reproduce it.

At this time, I suggest sending in all of your info, with as much detail as possible straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom