Kumquaaat

Terrarian
This is Blood Blade.
This mod adds a few new things !
New set of armor and tools;
Luminite hammers, Axes, Chainsaws, Drills, Swords, New Armor sets;
three accessories.;
and four zombies.
The new set of armor is called the "blood" set. BloodBlade.png BloodAxe.png BloodPickaxe.png
It is more powerful than the molten gear for pre-hardmode.
It is made of the crimson set and a bit of crimtane bars.
AND there is wings.BloodWings.png

The new luminite tools aren't really new, because they were originally in the game. I reintroduced them for a bit more vanilla content for the game. All Axes and Chainsaws are 135 Axe power, all hammers are 110 Hammer power, and all drills are 230 Pickaxe power.NebulaChainsaw.pngNebulaDrill.png SolarChainsaw.png SolarDrill.png StardustChainsaw.png StardustDrill.png VortexChainsaw.png VortexDrill.png
The luminite Swords are REALLY good ( more than 400 Melee damage ).
StardustCleaver.pngVortexCleaver.pngNebulaCleaver.pngSolarCleaver.png
The Armor sets are "Advanced" Luminite vanilla sets.

The four zombies spawns in hardmode, they have around 1500 HP and deals 250 damage.
They are also a new way to farm lunar fragment. They are the Solar, Nebula, Stardust and Vortex Zombies !
View attachment 205781

The accessories are the minion Emblem and the medical shield.
The shield adds a regeneration buff that can be good even for past Moon-Lord, and 10 defense.
The minion Emblem adds 6 slots to your minion capacity.

Have a nice day, stay tuned for updates !

Sould I continue the mod ?

Attachments

• Manual Download.zip
    89.3 KB · Views: 289
  • Manual Download - Source code.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Can you also post a manual download link for this mod. I tried to download it using tModLoader javid server and it gives errors when I try to download it. I think, that the same problem is with ModBrowser too.

Can you also post a manual download link for this mod. I tried to download it using tModLoader javid server and it gives errors when I try to download it. I think, that the same problem is with ModBrowser too.

Manual Download added !

Manual Download added !
When I try to open 'manual download.zip', an error message pops up saying the compressed (zip) folder at <folder location> is invalid. Also, why is there a manual download for the source code?

Last edited:
When I try to open 'manual download.zip', an error message pops up saying the compressed (zip) folder at <folder location> is invalid. Also, why is there a manual download for the source code?

I don't know why this error happen. I don't have this issue on my computer. If you are on mac, It can be the problem.

The manual download with source code is for those who want to see and potentially modify the mod in details.

I don't know why this error happen. I don't have this issue on my computer. If you are on mac, It can be the problem.

The manual download with source code is for those who want to see and potentially modify the mod in details.
I use windows 10.

Wait, I extracted it with winrar, and everything worked out fine!

Back
Top Bottom