Mod Browser In TModLoader not working?

The_De$troyer

Terrarian
It happened yesterday. I thought it was normal and waited until now to download a mod. but now it still isn't working. Can somebody help? (version-1.3.5.2 0.11.5)

I thought it was problem with my internet connection , but i guess i'm not the only one with this problem of mod browser not working in TModLoader

Is there any updates on when will it be fixed?

You could visit the forum website of the mods you want to download and directly download the mod from there then import it into your Mods list for now.

The Mod browser for version 0.11.5 tmodloader is offline and the direct download page is broken. Should I just wait?

The mod browser is broken for someone else more than me?
Plus, the link to download the mods manually is also broken

The mod browser is broken for someone else more than me?
Plus, the link to download the mods manually is also broken
It's also broken for me, it's been like this for 2 days, wanted to play Fargo's mod so much.
I guess we will wait.

Mine will only pop up for a half-second, and then when I go to Mods, if I click on, say, Enable All, I go back to the main screen. Has anyone else been having this issue?

I'm still having that same problem for the past couple weeks. I thought it would be worked out by now.

I attempt to download a mod (Calamity) and it opens the download bar for a second, doesn't do anything to it, then puts me back in the mod browser screen, It didn't download though, I've checked to see if it has, nope. Reloaded, still doesn't work, attempted to spam the download button, doesn't help, the screen pops up but then vanishes again like before.

I could use some help, (v0.11.7.2) This is post Jernouy's End update, on the tModLoader mod game on steam.

I attempt to download a mod (Calamity) and it opens the download bar for a second, doesn't do anything to it, then puts me back in the mod browser screen, It didn't download though, I've checked to see if it has, nope. Reloaded, still doesn't work, attempted to spam the download button, doesn't help, the screen pops up but then vanishes again like before.

I could use some help, (v0.11.7.2) This is post Jernouy's End update, on the tModLoader mod game on steam.

I'm also on a MAC computer, if that helps.

im having the exact same problem I'm also on Mac and every time I try to download a mod it just goes back without downloading it anyone know how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom