Mod For More Accessories in 1.3?

Jeffers

Terrarian
I have been doing a lot of research trying to find a mod for this but with no luck for 1.3. I know you can get 1 more in expert mode but even that is not enoughto have some fun. Anybody know one or is willing to make one? I feel really limited with only 5 slots. Thanks in advance for the help!

There's currently no mod that adds extra accessory slots...
It won't be hard to create though, so if you want I can create a small mod (for tModLoader that is) that adds 1/2/3/whatever accessory slots.
I'll just need a bit more info (and some equipment that can give you those extra slots, ofc). If you don't want any item that gives extra accessory slots and instead just want extra accessory slots from the start, you'll have to wait for the next tModLoader update.

There's currently no mod that adds extra accessory slots...
It won't be hard to create though, so if you want I can create a small mod (for tModLoader that is) that adds 1/2/3/whatever accessory slots.
I'll just need a bit more info (and some equipment that can give you those extra slots, ofc). If you don't want any item that gives extra accessory slots and instead just want extra accessory slots from the start, you'll have to wait for the next tModLoader update.
That would be awesome! I think 3 extra slots would be good. What else do you need? Thanks!!!

The only thing that gives extra slots is the demon heart but it only works in expert mode and only gives 1 slot
I know that, yeah ;)
My question was how you would be able to get these +3 slots? Do you want an equipment set added or an item of some sorts?

I know that, yeah ;)
My question was how you would be able to get these +3 slots? Do you want an equipment set added or an item of some sorts?
Oh, my bad lol. I guess an item would be cool. Whatever is easiest for you would be perfectly fine for me

Hey dude! Just wondering if you have made any progress with this. Thanks!
Yup, I was a bit busy the last few days, though! I didn't really come up with a recipe, so it's dropped by Plantera atm (if you're OK with that).
Gimme a few more hours and I'll have it up ;)

Yup, I was a bit busy the last few days, though! I didn't really come up with a recipe, so it's dropped by Plantera atm (if you're OK with that).
Gimme a few more hours and I'll have it up ;)
That is perfect, you are an amazing person lol

Allright, sorry it took a little while, but it's finished!
The item in question is called the 'Heart of Nature' and has a 10% chance to be dropped by Plantera.
If you're not content or there's anything wrong with it, just let me know.

Download

Allright, sorry it took a little while, but it's finished!
The item in question is called the 'Heart of Nature' and has a 10% chance to be dropped by Plantera.
If you're not content or there's anything wrong with it, just let me know.

Download
I have been playing for hours now without being able to kill plantara... I suck. I usually play in multiplayer so its easier lol. Could you change it to a different easier boss?

I have been playing for hours now without being able to kill plantara... I suck. I usually play in multiplayer so its easier lol. Could you change it to a different easier boss?
Sure, which did you have in mind? Maybe Queen Bee (or is that too easy?)
Can also make it randomly drop from one of the mechanical bosses.

Sure, which did you have in mind? Maybe Queen Bee (or is that too easy?)
Can also make it randomly drop from one of the mechanical bosses.
Any of the mechanical bosses should be fine. I am fairly confident I can kill the twins solo haha.

Alright I got it but when I use it, I see the extra slots appear for a split second and then they are gone.
Yup, that's my bad!
For the correct functionality of the item, I'm afradi you'll have to wait for the next update of tModLoader (sowwry! :p).
For now I've made it so that you need to keep the item in your inventory for the additional accessory slots.

Download

P.S.
Sorry it's taking so long to get the build working correctly! ><

Reactions: ULF
Yup, that's my bad!
For the correct functionality of the item, I'm afradi you'll have to wait for the next update of tModLoader (sowwry! :p).
For now I've made it so that you need to keep the item in your inventory for the additional accessory slots.

Download

P.S.
Sorry it's taking so long to get the build working correctly! ><
Ok that is fine, thank you!!! ~:)

Back
Top Bottom