tModLoader Mod Helpers

Well I posted an update that should "fix" the issue, but if you get any issues with losing player data or progress, immediately let me know, along with anything Logs.txt reports.
Well I posted an update that should "fix" the issue, but if you get any issues with losing player data or progress, immediately let me know, along with anything Logs.txt reports.
The mod works great now. Thanks for the help!

it said this (nothing popped up when i crashed):
:000:00000 - 000007.25 Mod versions successfully retrieved and cached.
0:000:00001 - 000042.07 UNHANDLED crash? True
Sender: 名称:Terraria.exe
无上下文策略。

Message: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
在 HamstarHelpers.Components.UI.Elements.UIModData..ctor(UITheme theme, Nullable`1 idx, Mod mod, Boolean will_draw_own_hover_elements)
在 HamstarHelpers.Internals.ControlPanel.UIControlPanel.CreateModListItem(Int32 i, Mod mod)
在 HamstarHelpers.Internals.ControlPanel.UIControlPanel.<LoadModListAsync>b__32_0(Object _)
在 System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
在 System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
在 System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

i had this thing called expanded inventory on when i had mod helper and im sure that that didnt do much because i tried with out it and it still crashed when i loaded the world.

it said this (nothing popped up when i crashed):
:000:00000 - 000007.25 Mod versions successfully retrieved and cached.
0:000:00001 - 000042.07 UNHANDLED crash? True
Sender: 名称:Terraria.exe
无上下文策略。

Message: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
在 HamstarHelpers.Components.UI.Elements.UIModData..ctor(UITheme theme, Nullable`1 idx, Mod mod, Boolean will_draw_own_hover_elements)
在 HamstarHelpers.Internals.ControlPanel.UIControlPanel.CreateModListItem(Int32 i, Mod mod)
在 HamstarHelpers.Internals.ControlPanel.UIControlPanel.<LoadModListAsync>b__32_0(Object _)
在 System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
在 System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
在 System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

i had this thing called expanded inventory on when i had mod helper and im sure that that didnt do much because i tried with out it and it still crashed when i loaded the world.
I'll try to have a failsafe for that on next release. Not sure what causes it, but I can at least (hopefully) prevent it from crashing like that...

20180901083151_1.jpg
I get this error whenever I try to load my world this happened after I downloaded the most recent update

So how does this sound as a feature to add:
  1. A new main menu section now exists for browsing mod packs.
  2. A mod pack download will let you download and enable its mods all at once.
  3. Mod packs can be added together or tailored specifically.
  4. Mod pack lists come from 3 sources:
    1. Curated packs. Hopefully, people who manage their own lists will help with these. Some :red:s will need to be given.
    2. Mod-embedded packs. A privilege for mod authors to include a list of mods they personally think will go well with their own.
    3. "Tag" packs. A crowd-sourced set of packs that simply dumbly list mods with a trait that matches the pack's name (e.g. "Story or Lore" mods, "Building & Creativity" mods, "Challenge" mods, etc.).

so im using this mod to use the cultist mod and whenever i go into the world i am stuck in place unable to move and unable to die, i cant open up any meny or even my intentory. i have to alt f4 my game to be able to close it. what am i suppose to do

so im using this mod to use the cultist mod and whenever i go into the world i am stuck in place unable to move and unable to die, i cant open up any meny or even my intentory. i have to alt f4 my game to be able to close it. what am i suppose to do
Post your mod list and log file output.

my mods are calamity, more accessories, alchemy npc, vein miner, boss check list, recipe browser, yet another boss health bar. and the logs latest entry is from 2017 so i dont think it will help but il post it anyway. idk if you wanted the chrashlog or anything, i dont really understand modding n :red:, if its something else you need then plz tell me how i get there

8/19/2017 9:52:35 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: A previous Draw call threw an unhandled exception. See InnerException for details. ---> System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile requires TextureAddressMode to be Clamp when using texture sizes that are not powers of two.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.ProfileCapabilities.ThrowNotSupportedException(String message)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.VerifyCanDraw(Boolean bUserPrimitives, Boolean bIndexedPrimitives)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitives(PrimitiveType primitiveType, Int32 baseVertex, Int32 minVertexIndex, Int32 numVertices, Int32 startIndex, Int32 primitiveCount)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.PlatformRenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at Terraria.Main.RenderBlack()
at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Paint(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow.OnPaint()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameWindow.mainForm_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
Post your mod list and log file output.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

my mods are calamity, more accessories, alchemy npc, vein miner, boss check list, recipe browser, yet another boss health bar. and the logs latest entry is from 2017 so i dont think it will help but il post it anyway. idk if you wanted the chrashlog or anything, i dont really understand modding n :red:, if its something else you need then plz tell me how i get there

8/19/2017 9:52:35 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: A previous Draw call threw an unhandled exception. See InnerException for details. ---> System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile requires TextureAddressMode to be Clamp when using texture sizes that are not powers of two.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.ProfileCapabilities.ThrowNotSupportedException(String message)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.VerifyCanDraw(Boolean bUserPrimitives, Boolean bIndexedPrimitives)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitives(PrimitiveType primitiveType, Int32 baseVertex, Int32 minVertexIndex, Int32 numVertices, Int32 startIndex, Int32 primitiveCount)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.PlatformRenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at Terraria.Main.RenderBlack()
at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Paint(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow.OnPaint()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameWindow.mainForm_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
No, outdated logs won't help.

I recommend disabling half your mods, then tell me if the problem persists. Continue disabling by half until the problem goes away, then re-enable 1 at a time until the specific mod is found.

No, outdated logs won't help.

I recommend disabling half your mods, then tell me if the problem persists. Continue disabling by half until the problem goes away, then re-enable 1 at a time until the specific mod is found.
it seems i should have said that i am hosting a server from terrarias host and play feature, the game is still running but i am unable to move or get hurt. it seems like im in some sort of "spawnbox" that most multiplayer servers has where i have to log in to be able to start, so there does not seem like any of the mods that i was using was the cause, so how do i get around this? tried looking at the wiki but i didnt find anything

it seems i should have said that i am hosting a server from terrarias host and play feature, the game is still running but i am unable to move or get hurt. it seems like im in some sort of "spawnbox" that most multiplayer servers has where i have to log in to be able to start, so there does not seem like any of the mods that i was using was the cause, so how do i get around this? tried looking at the wiki but i didnt find anything
Again, try the above method. I only know of HERO's mod offhand that has a login function, and my Reset Mode has a player-lock-at-start function to opt in or out of the game mode.

upload_2018-9-14_20-19-0.png

WIP mod tags input + output (via mod description menu page). This will be used for filtering mod lists (including in the mod browser), and (eventually, hopefully) building mod packs.

It's not pretty, but it fits on 1 page at terraria's lowest resolution.

The mod crashes terraria every time I open my inventory, and I know it is this mod. (I turned of EVERY other mod) HELP??

Back
Top Bottom