• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Mod ideas take a look :)

Blue Eagle

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone, i was playing Terraria just now and i had a good idea if someone can know how to make this into an awesome small mod that gives you the ability to spawn a floating Safe, just like the floating piggy bank from the vanilla Terraria.:)

So can anyone please make this happen or at least tell me how to make it if you know the code ? i would be so happy to help and give some few ideas. and thank you!:happy:

Buggsoup

Terrarian
How would it work though? Each safe is a seperate chest. They aren't all interlocked (I could be wrong, I haven't used them in a while)

Blue Eagle

Official Terrarian
i wish that it can be included in vanilla terraria but im not sure, that's why i asked for it as a mod

A mod's already done this; Check out Luiafk. It also adds a version that summons a Defender's Forge and a combination of all three (Piggy Bank, Safe, and Defender's Forge).

Top Bottom