PC Mod ideas take a look :)

Loneshaq

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone, i was playing Terraria just now and i had a good idea if someone can know how to make this into an awesome small mod that gives you the ability to spawn a floating Safe, just like the floating piggy bank from the vanilla Terraria.:)

So can anyone please make this happen or at least tell me how to make it if you know the code ? i would be so happy to help and give some few ideas. and thank you!:happy:

How would it work though? Each safe is a seperate chest. They aren't all interlocked (I could be wrong, I haven't used them in a while)

i wish that it can be included in vanilla terraria but im not sure, that's why i asked for it as a mod

i wish that it can be included in vanilla terraria but im not sure, that's why i asked for it as a mod
I had a similar idea once (even made a mockup
cccfb09c-04c6-4b41-8564-04307b9daaa4
cccfb09c-04c6-4b41-8564-04307b9daaa4
http://imgur.com/V3DBCXu)... Support this all the way, but I'd really like to see it put in suggestions. We should try to get this in vanilla Terraria.

A mod's already done this; Check out Luiafk. It also adds a version that summons a Defender's Forge and a combination of all three (Piggy Bank, Safe, and Defender's Forge).

Back
Top Bottom