Mod Ideas?

No prob man, and yes that fits perfectly. Also, another option could be like when you start actually making the mod, doing a little poll for what people want in it if you want community input, so like little betas/alpha releases of the mods, poll for what you should add next, etc. (obviously you don't have to, but could be a good way for new ideas/community's opinions and stuff.)

Wow thank you again so much for your help, but now I have to sleep because I'm absolutely wrecked but I'll talk to you soon!

I'm not removing the fact that its gonna be terribly long. But yeah, good luck. Anyway an API work just a tiny bit like an engine. On my side, ill stick to my 3D Voxel Engine.

A Valentines and/or Thanksgiving moon event.
And one for New Year's, one for St. Patrick's Day, one for Earth Day, one for Labor Day, one for July 4th, one for Cinco de Mayo, one for Ground Hog's Day, one for Easter, and one for Mother's / Father's Day.

Jokes aside, I wonder what a Thanksgiving moon would be like. Would Turkies and fruits bounce toward you? Would the moon be a turkey? Would the player get a pet turkey? Just spitballing ideas

ok, here's what i do for ideas, i watch lets plays of terraria modded or non, and they players will occasionally give out opinions on what needs improving: e.g. "the goblin army needs more stuff!!" and i see what i can build off that, playing other people's mods is a good source for inspiration as well

And one for New Year's, one for St. Patrick's Day, one for Earth Day, one for Labor Day, one for July 4th, one for Cinco de Mayo, one for Ground Hog's Day, one for Easter, and one for Mother's / Father's Day.

Jokes aside, I wonder what a Thanksgiving moon would be like. Would Turkies and fruits bounce toward you? Would the moon be a turkey? Would the player get a pet turkey? Just spitballing ideas

Probably pilgrims and native Americans, too.

Create a sword and name it Goddest Destiny
it does 237 dmg and is sells for 25 plat and 27 gold. any sprite can be good but can it be a sword?

i might be able to help you out a bit. I'm not a professional coder or anything like that but i could use some practice.

:) Mod Ideas? How about more potions or potion changed.
Perhaps: The Gills potion preventing breathing air, the Ironskin potion and Obsidianskin potion slowing all actions, etc.

Red can't stop you from adding Ocram via a mod, and where exactly did you get this info? I can understand Red saying that HE will never add Ocram to PC, but I'm 99% positive he has NEVER said that you can't add him through a mod.

kdcROYP.png

Client/Server Mods & Tools Rules

In addition to the global forum rules and the above game enhancement rules, there are further guidelines that mod and tool developers should be aware of.

Important Note: Some mod and tool developers have received permission from Redigit to bypass certain restrictions listed below. For example, a few mods and tools have asked for and received permission to disable or bypass Steam. However, unless you have been given permission from Red stating otherwise, then all of the following rules must be followed.
  • Do not publicly release source code of recompiled Terraria.exe or TerrariaServer.exe mods.
  • Do not port console or mobile exclusive content to PC Terraria.
  • Do not disable or otherwise bypass the Steam verification process.
  • Do not give access to restricted content. This includes, but is not limited to, disabling, modifying, or bypassing the restrictions of the Terraria Collector's Edition or the restrictions placed on developer exclusive items.
kdcROYP.png

Last Updated: 2014/09/17

Sorry for the buzzkill. Ocram as a port would be amazing...
But it's literally against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom