PC Mod Ideas

A Ratchet and clank mod. The weapon variety would be amazing, plus there are existing terraria mechanics which could be used to code the weapons.

A Ratchet and clank mod. The weapon variety would be amazing, plus there are existing terraria mechanics which could be used to code the weapons.
Mod maker here. I think this mod concept is amazing. I have been a fan of Ratchet and Clank since the original release. I'll have a talk with @Passthejampls. I'm pretty sure he'll decline it, if so I'll probably just do it myself.

Mod maker here. I think this mod concept is amazing. I have been a fan of Ratchet and Clank since the original release. I'll have a talk with @Passthejampls. I'm pretty sure he'll decline it, if so I'll probably just do it myself.

I actually tried a Ratchet & Clank mod once (based on Gladiator, or Deadlocked for the Americans among us), but I didn't get much further than a terrible looking Dual Viper/Raptor and a pair of Fuzzy Lombax Ears.

Uny8I7f.png

I know a tiny bit about it ive played the last one made before but that was 3 years ago
[DOUBLEPOST=1442351829,1442351812][/DOUBLEPOST]ratchet and clank
[DOUBLEPOST=1442351856][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to see a banjo and kazooi mod

Well I would love it if it could be done. Maybe someday.
I'm currently working with tModLoader to extend the NPCs (more can be found in my signature). It is, however, not possible to apply your suggestion in tModLoader atm, since there are no hooks for the UI and stuff... yet. If those hooks do appear, I'd be moar than happy to work on something like that!

Also, pro Ratchet and Clank (if you need any help with programming if you start a mod like that, contact meh! :p ).

When it comes to The Ratchet and Clank mod idea the idea is all I got, I don't know code and I am not very skilled at making sprites. I don't have much spare time as I am in school, but I have quite a few ideas on the mechanics and methods within Terraria that this would fit well with also some other mod mechanics that I have played with that could really flesh it out. I supplied the idea in the hope that someone else could run with it and I could make some suggestions to help.

Well, I'm not really much of a project leader myself (since I can't always make up my mind), but I've got a lot of time on my hands, and experience with programming, so I'm very eager to work on a mod with a lot of content. IF you start expanding and working on it, send me an invite, plix :3

I've never played ratchet and clank, but I'd be willing to help you make it.
Attention fans of the possible Ratchet And Clank mod.
I'm going to work on the mod by myself, due to a recent IRL dispute with @Passthejampls.
But the good news is that I am confirming development on it. However I will not dedicate all of my time to it, I see it as a side-project.

Glory to Arstotzka.

Back
Top Bottom