tModLoader MOD Mega-Pack!

Daydream

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terarrians!

So I've been combing through the many mods available to Terarria on PC and have been slowly compiling a mega-sized mod-pack of fully compatible mods. I figured I'd post it here for anyone curious about what mods to install as well as any potential conflicts. So far this is the list of mods I am currently running with absolutely NO conflicts whatsoever. (Full playthrough, all content checked.):

- Elemental Boots v2.0.5
- Which Mod Is This From? v2.4
- SacredTools v1.0.5.20
- More Chest Loot v0.6
- VeinMinder v1.3.0.4
- Magic Storage v0.4.3.1
- Elements Awoken v1.3.2
- Boss Checklist v0.1.5.3
- Calamity Mod v1.3.2.1
- JoostMod v0.7.0.8
- Crystilium v11.3.1.5
- Boss Expertise v2.7.1
- Shekels v1.0.0.0
- Better take a Power Tool v.1.4.4.3
- The Luggage v0.1.3
- Simple Auto Chests v.1.0.1
- Cheeze's Content Pack v1.1.2.4
- Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
- Pumpking's Mod v1.3.1
- Vex's Quality of Life Items v1.0.3.1
- Even More Modifiers v0.0.10.7
- imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
- Summoners Association v.0.3
- ExperienceAndClasses v1.3.3
- Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8
- ZoaklenMod v0.8.0.3
- Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v.0.16.2
- Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.2.1
- MaxStackPlus v3.2
- Tremor Mod Remastered v.1.3.2.7
- Cheat Sheet v0.4.2.1

This is the current stable Mod list I am running. As I add more I will update the list to let you guys know which mods are fully compatible!

For your convenience I have uploaded the Modpack .json file for any who want it!

Have a great day!

-DD

Attachments

• DaydreamsPack.json
    576 bytes · Views: 69,423
Last edited:
If you post the Modpacks json file, people could actually use this without having to search every single mod on the browser.

843Y3se.png

xgkmW0r.png

z1R5tla.png

hFUN7kF.png

Had some issues with the recent set of mods. Working on a fix!
do you happen to know which mod increases the size of the inventory? I dunno if I did something wrong but using the mods from this list I am having my inventory and chests that I open overlap and its super annoying.

do you happen to know which mod increases the size of the inventory? I dunno if I did something wrong but using the mods from this list I am having my inventory and chests that I open overlap and its super annoying.

I have not had that particular issue. I will look into it!
[doublepost=1527019257,1527019144][/doublepost]I am working on a brand new ModPack with several different mods.

Hey, me and my friend wanted to play this pack, and when either me or him hosted a server, he just started falling through the ground down to hell as soon as he spawned. everything was glitched for him. This was in a modpack that we made where we just added a few mods on top of this modpack, but we also went back to the daydreams pack to see if it would work, and he still had the problem. i never had this problem, and have played into hardmode fine so far in single player. is it just that this pack is single player only? (also, i really like the pack, thanks for the great work :D )

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 7,225
What about Spirit and Antiaris? You should also replace Experience and Classes with Kachilphoz's RPG Mod, which is a lot better!

Great modpack! Pushing 60hrs played on it now.

Also: I killed Skeletron and fireballs have been falling from the sky non-stop. Do you have any idea what mod that's from?

Back
Top Bottom