tModLoader Mod of Randomness

I'd there is incompatibility with having two "Adventurers".

Here are some alternate titles.
- Wanderer
- Veteran
- Hero

I have a problem, can someone explain this?
Try Spirit Mod with The Mod Randomness
-When the The Adventurer NPC spawns, if i quit the game and enter again or still playing for a long time, the Adventurer NPC turns into a Mod of Ramdomness NPC.
It repeats infinitely .-.
Why this occurs and how to fix? (Mods compatibility problem maybe?)
It get worst when the new Adventurer spawns again, and the NPCs are accumulating more and more.
Six of the same NPCs... Annoying.
Nice Mod tho <3

I have a problem, can someone explain this?
Try Spirit Mod with The Mod Randomness
-When the The Adventurer NPC spawns, if i quit the game and enter again or still playing for a long time, the Adventurer NPC turns into a Mod of Ramdomness NPC.
It repeats infinitely .-.
Why this occurs and how to fix? (Mods compatibility problem maybe?)
It get worst when the new Adventurer spawns again, and the NPCs are accumulating more and more.
Six of the same NPCs... Annoying.
Nice Mod tho <3
Like I said to DoktorDare, update the mod, It should fix the issue as my Adventurer NPC has been renamed to Squire. ;)

The eye thing mob who drops the infected lens isn't spawning, so i can't spawn the Boss and progress in the mod :c
maybe it's the number of mods that keep spawning other mobs, compatibility problem maybe.
btw, when it starts to spawn? i'm in the post-Plantera part of the game.

The eye thing mob who drops the infected lens isn't spawning, so i can't spawn the Boss and progress in the mod :c
maybe it's the number of mods that keep spawning other mobs, compatibility problem maybe.
btw, when it starts to spawn? i'm in the post-Plantera part of the game.
It should spawn in Hardmode at night. Maybe you're not noticing them because they look like demon eyes?

I have been playing this mod with my friend and he is going ranger which uses light xenomite however we can't get the helmet and we can't spawn one in its like it is missing from the files, any help?

Dang...I never used it in a non-cheat sheet playthrough...I cheated a lot back then. Also why is it dead?
After a TModLoader update, everything just got errors, I then fixed the errors, but if I built+reload my mod, the game crashes with no log or explanation.

Back
Top Bottom