tModLoader Mod of Randomness

This mod is really awesome so far! I was wondering, I got the first DNA-Mutator table part from the T-Bot. But I can't find the second, where do I get it? =D
The second fragment has a 1/6 chance of dropping from Rogue T-Bots, which spawn at night.

Hallam_9K, where do Corrupted Paladins spawn?
I defeated Plantera and Golem and then I went to the dungeon but there were only vanilla Paladins.
Please help!

I thought this'd just be some usual mod, but some of the sprites are actually quite eye-catching. I might try this out sometime! :)

I've updated it slightly, and will probably continue to do so until v1.0.

There is still a lot of stuff that is on the list of things to do.

So... I'm not seeing any infected enemies spawn. But am sure they are able to (tree ents spawn, corrupted paladin / goo spawns and much more that is from this mod)

Is there something you have to do to get started in this mod? A manual or a quick guide on how to start would be amazing!
(Or I'm just stupid.....) ;)

EDIT: also, how does one get corrupted xenomite?

Very awesome mod tho!

Last edited:
So... I'm not seeing any infected enemies spawn. But am sure they are able to (tree ents spawn, corrupted paladin / goo spawns and much more that is from this mod)

Is there something you have to do to get started in this mod? A manual or a quick guide on how to start would be amazing!
(Or I'm just stupid.....) ;)

EDIT: also, how does one get corrupted xenomite?

Very awesome mod tho!
The 3 pre-Hardmode Infected enemies (The ones with the greyish tint) spawn after the Xenomite Crystal has been defeated, while all the others spawn after the Infected Eye is defeated. Corrupted Xenomite is dropped from the Vlitch Overlord bosses. (So far, there is Vlitch Cleaver and Vlitch Gigipede. The Corrupted Paladin drops the Girus Chip, which is used to craft the summons for them)

Also, I would think not seeing any infected enemies would be a good thing as how annoying they are.

It seems that the NPC "The Adventurer" is conflict with the one in Spirit mod which has the same name.

Edit: Sorry, I remember wrong, it is from Spirit mod.

Last edited:
It seems that the NPC "The Adventurer" is conflict with the one in Tremor mod which has the same name.
What else should it's "role" be? It was going to be Knight, but Tremor has that aswell... Maybe I'll change it to Squire or Swordsman.

I've done another small update which I think is mostly fixes or nerfs.
@Creeper37500 The Violin String has been renamed to the Violin Bow.
@c2i39400 The Adventurer NPC has been renamed to the Squire to avoid conflict.

Also, what do you think of the Ethereal Wanderer? It verru sppoky
Also also, does anyone know what the 2 katanas are a reference too?

Hi, does this work in multiplayer?
Also do I need to start a new world for this mod? Thanks, it looks good.:)

Hi, does this work in multiplayer?
Also do I need to start a new world for this mod? Thanks, it looks good.:)
It does work in multiplayer, although the treasure bag from the Infected Eye only drops 1.
It would be a good idea to start a new world, although the only thing that does is generate the Noobite Fossils. But it's still a good idea to experience it from the start.

It does work in multiplayer, although the treasure bag from the Infected Eye only drops 1.
It would be a good idea to start a new world, although the only thing that does is generate the Noobite Fossils. But it's still a good idea to experience it from the start.
Ok I will try out this mod tonight.

Back
Top Bottom