tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Yo, how do i access the holochests? I have 1 holokey in my inventory but nothing in the lab happens when I try to open the chests. Thanks!

Just moved to hardmode, I'm playing on expert, and oh boi does this mod puts a fight, can't say much. But infected eye should be no hitted, because if you were hit, you would be slowed down. Druid class(the one that I play) is very interesting class, although I wish there were more seedbag related weapons. What makes it hard, is druids charm debuff, weakness at night, it's hard because most of the bosses had to be fought at night (at least vanilla ones). So yeah, mod is really great, especially with new structures like lab. But I'm mentally to weak to complete it Lmao, you need to be very good at dodging

hey, i keep getting these ancient gold coins and there is a text saying : "can be given to a certain undead" does that refer to the undead merchant that you can stumble into in the caverns sometimes in vanilla terraia?

hey, i keep getting these ancient gold coins and there is a text saying : "can be given to a certain undead" does that refer to the undead merchant that you can stumble into in the caverns sometimes in vanilla terraia?
use them with the Fallen NPC which moves in after the Keeper is defeated

Скиньте версию этой моды для tmod 0.10.1.5 пожалуйста!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is just me but whenever I go near the abandoned labs entrance I die almost instantly and I never catch what exactly I die to and how to prevent it. I have the hazmat suit on and the gas mask didn't work out for me either. What item do I need to get into the lab? (btw I have killed the 3 mech bosses)

Как вам идея «Чумной доктор»?

Attachments

• Чумной доктор.png
    Чумной доктор.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 141
I keep getting this error message, any clues on how to fix the problem or even what the problem is?

The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ResourceLoadException: The texture file at NPCs/Bosses/Nebuleus/StarGodSky2 failed to load ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.ReadRaw(BinaryReader r)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.RawToTexture2DAsync(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, BinaryReader r)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadTexture(String path, Stream stream, Boolean rawimg)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadTexture(String path, Stream stream, Boolean rawimg)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[11:54:49] [7/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Redemption
[11:56:38] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Tyler\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"
[12:02:42] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Device Reset, Profile: HiDef, Width: 1920, Height: 1017, Fullscreen: False, Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
[12:03:49] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Tyler\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

I may be wrong, but system out of memory is normally a problem if you have too many mods. I use Tmodloader 64bit to get around that issue.

I've been having alot of fun with this mod and the Druid class but I was wondering are there plans on adding more spirit weapons?

Well, A while ago I said King Slayer was one of my favorite modded bosses, but then I recently (late, I know, I restart worlds way too often....) fought Patient Zero and damn, I love everything about it, even though I got totally wrecked.

im having an issue with the mod, i cant get the empty core to spawn when making a new character. i don't have it disabled in the config. any suggestion??

Back
Top Bottom