tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Unfortunately, it only seems that the biome spawns on first kill only. Unless there is some other way to spread it, i guess my world doesn't get a wasteland.

..... the new rematch for the bane of the forest and that golem were...… amazing, I have well 2 questions 1. can you make an anti despawn for banes rematch, he got despawned while I was fighing the golem, 2. will their be future bosses harder than nebulas?

..... the new rematch for the bane of the forest and that golem were...… amazing, I have well 2 questions 1. can you make an anti despawn for banes rematch, he got despawned while I was fighing the golem, 2. will their be future bosses harder than nebulas?
I'm not Hallam, but I know that 1.) The individual spawners for the Deity Duo will be added in as debugs and for convenience and 2.) Definitely, there is a google doc out there with all the upcoming bosses afaik

Hallam... how could you? HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KILLED THE DIRT SWORDS! WHY?

ok but seriously they were a pretty funny series of meme items, what made you choose to remove them?

That thing has a buff after PZ, wat?
How do you even summon the Chicken Invasion anyways?
Post-King Chicken, Chickman Cultists will spawn and they drop the Strange Contract which summons the invasion. Before PZ, there's barely any loot and it mainly exists for fun. After PZ, a few new enemies spawn and you get a bunch of sick drops from it and it has a different name (King Chicken's Royal Army rather than Chicken Invasion)

20200330145459_1.jpg

20200330145502_1.jpg

Every Boss defeated with a yoyo.

Yoyos used in order:
Living Wood Yoyo
Ancient Brass Yoyo
Amazon
Hel-Fire
Chernobyl
Kraken
Terrarian
Ashrune Yoyo (Blood)

*Don't accuse me of using heros mod for godmode I only used the mod to get the items necessary to beat the bosses, and seen in the images, reveal the map for the abandoned lab*
This was on expert, either the bosses were easy or I'm getting good at this game.

Accessories:
Frostspark Boots (All bosses)
Bundle of Balloons (Mighty King Chicken - Seed of Infection)
Frozen Wings (Infected eye - King Slayer III attempt 1)
Xenomnite Wings (King Slayer attempt 2 - Vilith Gigapede)
Solar Wings (Omega Obilterator - Paient Zero)
Rooster Wings (Ancient Deity duo - Nebeulus)
Shield of Cthulhu (Thorn - Seed of Infection)
Band of Regeneration (Mighty King Chicken - Infected Eye)
Yoyo Bag (Infected Eye - Ancient Deity Duo)
Berserker's Soul (Nebulus, and Nebulus only) (Fargos Mod)
Colossus Soul (Nebulus and Nebulus only) (Fargos Mod)
Force of The Cosmos (Nebulus and Nebulus only) (Fargos Mod)
Master Ninja Gear (King Slayer - Ancient Deity Duo)
HEV Suit (Janitor - Ancient Deity Duo)
I may have not gotten every single accessory.

Armors:
Pumpkin (Mighty King Chicken - Thorn)
Molten (Keeper - Seed of Infection)
Titanium (Infected Eye - Ancient Deity Duo) (Yes, I really did that)
Shinkite (Nebulus)

GG.

Last edited:
View attachment 251156
View attachment 251157
Every Boss defeated with a yoyo.

Yoyos used in order:
Living Wood Yoyo
Ancient Brass Yoyo
Amazon
Hel-Fire
Chernobyl
Kraken
Terrarian
Ashrune Yoyo (Blood)

*Don't accuse me of using heros mod for godmode I only used the mod to get the items necessary to beat the bosses, and seen in the images, reveal the map for the abandoned lab*
This was on expert, either the bosses were easy or I'm getting good at this game.

GG.
list accessories plz

list accessories plz

Listed, edited the main message, I might reconsider Nebulus for those that count using stuff from other mods as cheating.
Fighting Nebulus is like trying to kill Moon Lord with a shortsword, but worse.
There is one attack that drains my sanity: Star Blast
This boss is impossible on expert due to the absolutely unfair angle the projectiles go at, I hope that this angle becomes slightly more straight.
Every other attack is fine.

Even if others think using Fargos Mod for the boss is fair, (Someone, Idk who) won't think I have completed the challenge, because I used Fargos mod, so I have to beat Nebulus with only yoyos and without using items from other mods, and I'm stuck at Ashrune yoyos for Nebulus.

Last edited:
I would, but your attempting a pretty tough challenge with limited items, so I'd say using Fargos for the mod's toughest boss is fair

Also... Titanium for EVERY boss up to Deity Duo? I get the set bonus is great but, even post moonlord bosses?
Why not solar armor or even offensive beetle armor?

I finally did it, I beat Nebuleus with a yoyo. Attempts: A crap ton of 100% - 50% first phase health deaths. Only one reached the second phase, that was the winning attempt.

Winning attempt gear:

Armor:
Solar armor, all pieces, absurdly powerful compared to the cursed thorn armor (Ancient Deity Duo Armor)
Power was from set bonus, which generates a solar shield, which gave me damage reduction, which makes an absurd difference.
Hopefully the mod developer gets this message and buffs the cursed thorn and ancient power armor sets, especially cursed thorn's set bonus. (And Shinkite probably)

Accessories:
Rooster Wings (Violent)
Master Ninja Gear (Violent)
Icar's Elements (No modifier)
Ankh Shield (Violent)
Worm Scarf (No modifier)
Geiger Muller (No modifier) (Idk why I had this on, I forgot to switch it to Frostspark Boots)

Anyways, GG. (Idk if Hallam and Tied does rewards for absurd challenges)

Last edited:
Hopefully the mod developer gets this message and buffs the cursed thorn and ancient power armor sets, especially cursed thorn's set bonus. (And Shinkite probably)

I've kinda already pointed out to @Hallam_9K that the corrupted Xenomite Armor (the one that boosts magic damage, the one you make all the other post-vlitch worm armors from) is stronger than both the minion and mage armor sets you can 'upgrade' from it.

Though it seems he hasn't balanced that still, even though I reported this months ago.
Seriously, the Technomancer chest piece is WORSE than the piece it's made from! It's like the Fire Gauntlet practically only objectively worse as the damage bonus is 16% rather than 18% that its previous counter part has.
Generally IMO, the Corrupted Xenomite armor (the base one, NOT the class-specific ones) is rather overpowered, I mean it's practically a better forbidden armor, but also having far better defense as well.

I've kinda already pointed out to @Hallam_9K that the corrupted Xenomite Armor (the one that boosts magic damage, the one you make all the other post-vlitch worm armors from) is stronger than both the minion and mage armor sets you can 'upgrade' from it.

Though it seems he hasn't balanced that still, even though I reported this months ago.
Seriously, the Technomancer chest piece is WORSE than the piece it's made from! It's like the Fire Gauntlet practically only objectively worse as the damage bonus is 16% rather than 18% that its previous counter part has.
Generally IMO, the Corrupted Xenomite armor (the base one, NOT the class-specific ones) is rather overpowered, I mean it's practically a better forbidden armor, but also having far better defense as well.
i nerfed that set last update

i nerfed that set last update
You sure about that?
RHOqUZH.png

f8OXhrw.png

still objectively better (from raw stats)
This breastplate alone is better than the summoner and mage "upgrades" you make from it!

I know you don't really react well to feedback, so I'm trying to show you what I mean here, don't get me wrong I love the Corrupted Xenomite set, but it makes the mage and summoner variants not worth crafting sadly.

Also this has likely already been reported but Akka loves to despawn mid fight due to them being alot slower to Ukko and having trouble keeping up during the fight, much like Gigipede's Tail, you could check if Ukko exists and disallow despawning, or just disallow it all together if you don't want them to despawn.

Last edited:
You sure about that?
RHOqUZH.png

f8OXhrw.png

still objectively better (from raw stats)
This breastplate alone is better than the summoner and mage "upgrades" you make from it!

I know you don't really react well to feedback, so I'm trying to show you what I mean here, don't get me wrong I love the Corrupted Xenomite set, but it makes the mage and summoner variants not worth crafting sadly.

Also this has likely already been reported but Akka loves to despawn mid fight due to them being alot slower to Ukko and having trouble keeping up during the fight, much like Gigipede's Tail, you could check if Ukko exists and disallow despawning, or just disallow it all together if you don't want them to despawn.
ive nerfed the corrupted xenomite chestplate and buffed the technomancer and overseer chestplates now. all bosses despawn if offscreen for too long, but ill try to make akka on screen more often

Back
Top Bottom