tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
I dunno

How did the turret not kill you tho?

Top ten pieces of evidence that you need to restart your playthrough
It kill me alot , but in hardmode I don't know what happend and I enter , But you can enter the lab in pre-hardmode if you was very fast with calmity drill of course .

How do I change the music to non-copyrighted? I can't find the config anywhere. I like the mod a lot and I don't want copyright strikes when I record videos.

this mod adds wonderful blocks and furniture, can you make them craftable? On wiki it says they are unobtainable as inventory items

How do I change the music to non-copyrighted? I can't find the config anywhere. I like the mod a lot and I don't want copyright strikes when I record videos.
open mods tab in game and find mod of redemption and it will have settings icon

I've just started using mods (tModLoader) and world generation crashes after it says "obsidification" or something like that and i think it's compatability issues with calamity/thorium.
If it is, that's a shame because i really wanted to use this alongside those two.

edit: nvm world too big sorted now

Last edited:
I've just started using mods (tModLoader) and world generation crashes after it says "obsidification" or something like that and i think it's compatability issues with calamity/thorium.
If it is, that's a shame because i really wanted to use this alongside those two.

edit: nvm world too big sorted now
"Obsidification" is Enigma

Thank you for making this mod, it's so great.
I quite enjoyed the setting of Redemption (and also the ones you published about Epidotra), please keep it on!

By the way, how did you came up with those names for the corrupted terminator (T-bot I guess?) genre things like Girus and Vlitch, etc.? These are really cool
Are they rearrangements of the word "Virus" and "Glitch"?

Thank you for making this mod, it's so great.
I quite enjoyed the setting of Redemption (and also the ones you published about Epidotra), please keep it on!

By the way, how did you came up with those names for the corrupted terminator (T-bot I guess?) genre things like Girus and Vlitch, etc.? These are really cool
Are they rearrangements of the word "Virus" and "Glitch"?
Yes, they are rearrangements iirc

I encountered a bug in multiplayer. King Chicken's Royal Army event in multiplayer did not increase progression bar while in single play works fine.

Back
Top Bottom