tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hallam, I have an idea for final boss of the mod: the Void Lord! He will be the very big (like Moon Lord) and will have six arms. Also Also replase heart, at the breast will be your skin!!! He will summon The legendary Rainbow Cats (first phase),
Galaxy squids (second phase), and in the final phase, BLACK HOLES, and Dark Portals! In the first phase hi will have the 66643 hp, in the second phase, 166000 hp and in the
final, true phase, he will have 680000 hp. In the first phase, he will look like Moon Lord (but with six arms, one eye, and in dark colors), in second, he will have the brain and in the brain number 666! (and without eye), and in the final phase, he will be like your skin, but DARK (and with Hallam`s sword)!!! When he will be defeated, the NPS Hallam will spawn!:kingslime:

Drops: Galaxy HOLE (magic weapon,25%), S.D.F.ERM?!.G (Range weapon,25%), BLACK HOLE (sword,100%), The Dark Hallam trophy (Trophy, 100% or 10%),
The Void lord mask (Mask, 10%), ERM?! HOLE (Summon weapon, 25%), Black Hole seeds (Druid(!) weapon, 25%), ERM?! Hole seeds (Druid weapon, 25%),
Strange Crystal/Strange Catalyst (World in Crimson or Corruption) (it will destroy all the Corruption/Crimson, 100%),
and NPS Hallam!

And please, read this comment. (Sorry for mistakes, I`m Russian):):kingslime:
[doublepost=1533389053,1533388672][/doublepost]And... Hallam... will be the russian localization?:dryadcry:

I'm glad to see a come back! This was the first ever mod I played with and I loved it.. I love whats new so keep it coming!
Good luck!

Hello I've just played your mod and I have some pros and cons about it. First off, I love the chicken king boss because you expect a real boss fight but then it turns out to be a little chicken and it made me laugh so hard the first saw it which I loved. Second of all unfortunately I had to disable the mod because it prevented some of my modded town npc's form moving in and then I disabled the mod waited an ingame day and the npc's moved in they were npc's from thorium and also some from vanilla. I played about 6 hours with this mod. Third the sprites need to be improved and also the ai of the living bloom because all it did was jump like a slime even though it wasn't a slime.

Hallam, please read my previos comment! And, yes,
your mod is VERY cool!!!!:pinky: (Sorry for mistakes, I`m russian!:dryadcool:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well I already have an idea for a final boss. The mod is based on mine and Tied's universes we thought of and most of the ideas doesn't really fit.
I'll think about adding void-themed things and maybe the black hole weapon but that's a big maybe.

Hallam, I really liked your mod. What you will add in the next update?:golem: And when will be the next update? (date) (Sorry for mistakes, I`m russian!)
[doublepost=1534868335,1534867916][/doublepost]And who will be the final boss of the mod? Legendary Rainbow Cat?:rslime: You?:eek: Tied?:zombie: King of the Vlitch Overlords?:kingslime: And will be the
Druidic theme boss?

And......
Will be the NPS Hallam?:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:

Hallam, I really liked your mod. What you will add in the next update?:golem: And when will be the next update? (date) (Sorry for mistakes, I`m russian!)
[doublepost=1534868335,1534867916][/doublepost]And who will be the final boss of the mod? Legendary Rainbow Cat?:rslime: You?:eek: Tied?:zombie: King of the Vlitch Overlords?:kingslime: And will be the
Druidic theme boss?

And......
Will be the NPS Hallam?:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
The next update will be a pretty big one, so possibly.
There will be a boss that's the Vlitch Overlord's master, but don't expect it to be made anytime soon.
For the final boss... It'll be someone who hasn't been introduced to yet. But it'll probably be a year before it's even made.

And the last question. Who is the NPS King? He will be add in the next update?
[doublepost=1535048723,1535048513][/doublepost]
20180823210306_1.jpg

There is SCREENSHOT!

And I have very good idea for druid boss! It will be the First Ancient Druid! I have approximately sprite!
Идея для босса в Террарии (Мастер Друид).png
I know, it`s bad.
He`s post Lunatic Cultist, and after his death he drops the Plant`s elements (like Solar, Stardust, Vortex...)
And Druid Crystal (Item, use for craft the Druid`s First Altar)
Also he will immediately spawn new NPS: The Master Druid`s Ghost.:dryadeek:

How is idea?

And I have very good idea for druid boss! It will be the First Ancient Druid! I have approximately sprite!
View attachment 208449 I know, it`s bad.
He`s post Lunatic Cultist, and after his death he drops the Plant`s elements (like Solar, Stardust, Vortex...)
And Druid Crystal (Item, use for craft the Druid`s First Altar)
Also he will immediately spawn new NPS: The Master Druid`s Ghost.:dryadeek:

How is idea?
We don't really need a master druid because we already implemented Creation Fragments (lunar fragments for the druid).

ok i just tested this mod out and while there is a pretty decent amount of good content 1 item in particular ensures i wont be removeing this mod for awhile the prismite heart necklace not only does it have a good effect butt the biggest reason i love it is it is a accessory made from a fish r there any plans for more fish crafted accessories

Back
Top Bottom