tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
ok i just tested this mod out and while there is a pretty decent amount of good content 1 item in particular ensures i wont be removeing this mod for awhile the prismite heart necklace not only does it have a good effect butt the biggest reason i love it is it is a accessory made from a fish r there any plans for more fish crafted accessories
I haven't planned to add stuff crafted from fish, but if you have any suggestions you can join the discord and put them in the suggestions channel.

I've been playing with this mod a bit recently along with a good few others and I just attempted to fight the King Slayer III boss a while ago, but after getting him to 79% he becomes completely unkillable no matter how long I wait for said state to wear off. Outside of that though I have thoroughly enjoyed what this mod has to offer and do very well look forward to what it'll add in future updates.

I've been playing with this mod a bit recently along with a good few others and I just attempted to fight the King Slayer III boss a while ago, but after getting him to 79% he becomes completely unkillable no matter how long I wait for said state to wear off. Outside of that though I have thoroughly enjoyed what this mod has to offer and do very well look forward to what it'll add in future updates.
Yeah, I got bamboozled there, but don't worry, because the next update should fix that issue, along with a few other issues.

I haven't planned to add stuff crafted from fish, but if you have any suggestions you can join the discord and put them in the suggestions channel.
i cant really count what i have as a suggestion since i have no ideas i was just asking if the prismite was the only fish u planned on making a item out of cause if im being completly honest im looking for a actual reason to fish cause i dont like using potions due to their effects only being temporary and the tools that can only be obtained by fishing r not exactly great butt that prismite heart necklace u created is something worth fishing for its just that 1 item isnt worth spending a lot of time/effort fishing

I have idea for 3rd Vlitch Overlord~:cool::zombie:!!!
It will be the Vlitch Skull!!!
I have a picture!!
Идея Для Босса В Террарии (Vlitch Skull, Vlitch Overlord).png

Your mind not compete with mine AT ALL...

Attacks: Will fly, and shoot homing Vlitch Shadows (first phase)
Will stop, and shoot HUGE amount of Vlitch Shadows. Also will shoot Red Lasers (second phase)
Will summon many Vlitch Shadows (mobs, not progectliles) and will chase the player VERY fast and teleporting (Final phase)

HP: 55 000 hp (66 000 in expert), 60-200 (70-260 in expert) damage (in every subsequent phase damage will grow)

Drops: Girus mask, Corrupted Xenomite, Vlitch Battery, Vlitch Nebula (magic weapon, 266 damage), Vlitch Overlord Trophy, Intruder`s vanity set,
Corrupted Eye of Compendium (expert drop, acsessory).

PLEASE READ ALL THIS TEXT!!!!~-_-

I'm enjoying the mod so far, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding ancient materials. I was assuming there's an ancient biome somewhere, but I can't find it. Not even with the full map revealed.

I'm enjoying the mod so far, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding ancient materials. I was assuming there's an ancient biome somewhere, but I can't find it. Not even with the full map revealed.
Ancient stone and dirt is dropped by Ancient Stone Golems, ancient gold coins are dropped by Skeleton Wanderers, Duellers and Assassins, and ancient brass chunks are dropped by the skeletons before and Skeleton Nobles and Wardens.
There isnt an ancient biome.

Ancient stone and dirt is dropped by Ancient Stone Golems, ancient gold coins are dropped by Skeleton Wanderers, Duellers and Assassins, and ancient brass chunks are dropped by the skeletons before and Skeleton Nobles and Wardens.
There isnt an ancient biome.
Just found out that there's an npc that sells everything. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom