tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Ah... hey ! New here, so... playing Redemption i heard a fight song, right? in the King Slayer III. I'm just too excited when i hear the song... i remember that song in my ten or twelve years, dont know exactly but... do u know the name of this song? I've trying hard to search that and cant find in any place... plis !

And... WoW Nice mod, i didnt have completed it at all, still trying to kill Ancient Golem, but they are sooo Rarely... and Thanks :)

I think the old sprites for the Vlitch BOIS were a lot better. The new sprites kinda stick out from others (being way more sharp, and less terraria like)

Ah... hey ! New here, so... playing Redemption i heard a fight song, right? in the King Slayer III. I'm just too excited when i hear the song... i remember that song in my ten or twelve years, dont know exactly but... do u know the name of this song? I've trying hard to search that and cant find in any place... plis !

And... WoW Nice mod, i didnt have completed it at all, still trying to kill Ancient Golem, but they are sooo Rarely... and Thanks :)
The song is 'Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear'

And if you need ancient stone from the ancient golems, then you can just craft it with stone and ash at a solidifier

Hallam did you read my previos comment?:rolleyes: And yes, I have some ideas.~:happy::rslime:

1. Gold Tulip (Druid Seed Bag, 55 damage. Creates a Shining Gold Tulip) Drops from Flying Dutchman,Pirate Capitan and Pirate Druid (new enemy).
Идеи Для Террарии (Pirate Druid, Gold Tulip).png

2. Martian Plant Predator (New enemy, 936 hp, 55-210 damage (210 when chewing)) drops Strange Glowing Petals that
uses for Martian Druid Razor Blades (new weapon, boomerang, 98-210 damage (210 when chewing)
Идеи Для Террарии (Martian Plant Predator).png

Идеи Для Террарии (Martian Druid Razor Blade).png

Hallam did you read my previos comment?:rolleyes: And yes, I have some ideas.~:happy::rslime:

1. Gold Tulip (Druid Seed Bag, 55 damage. Creates a Shining Gold Tulip) Drops from Flying Dutchman,Pirate Capitan and Pirate Druid (new enemy).
View attachment 209364

2. Martian Plant Predator (New enemy, 936 hp, 55-210 damage (210 when chewing)) drops Strange Glowing Petals that
uses for Martian Druid Razor Blades (new weapon, boomerang, 98-210 damage (210 when chewing)
View attachment 209365
View attachment 209366
A druid pirate sounds strange, so I've changed that to a Pirate Spice Trader and he drops the Golden Orange Tree Bag, which is based on your golden tulip idea.
I like the idea of a golden tulip so i could add that in later.

I have an idea for your mod, so you know you have the wasteland biome for the infection maybe you can make the same thing but for vlitch

I have an idea for your mod, so you know you have the wasteland biome for the infection maybe you can make the same thing but for vlitch
Unlike xenomite which infects living things, vlitch corruption only infects machines and mechanical things, like robots.
So that's gonna be a no from me dawg
[doublepost=1537635987,1537635815][/doublepost]
When is new update?
And yes, I
fz7R6yP.png

I choosed that banner, because it`s Forest Nymph on it,
and in one my world, I saw three Forest Nymphs in Early Prehardmode!:dryadeek::dryadeek::dryadeek:
I never have a schedule for updates, when I think i've done enough i just update it, but im guessing the next update would be half a month or a month from now.
If you join my Discord server, you can put your ideas in the #suggestions and can also view upcoming features.

Where do dark slimes come from and where can you get the mysterious artifact?
A Dark Slime will spawn very rarely after all mech bosses have been defeated at day on the surface. A message will alert you that one has spawned. It's a one time thing so once you kill the dark slime, it won't spawn again.

Mysterious Artifact is an epic drop from the Undead Violinist in solar eclipses or Chillblood Sorcerers in the ice caverns in hardmode. Epic drops are a 1/1000 so I don't think it's worth farming for it.

Hey, Hallam I have new cool idea for the next update!!! I think, your mod is need the granite biome mob.:bluslime::bslime:
It will be the Granite-Fused Mantid:islime:!! I have the sprite (you may change it)!
Granite-fused mantid.png

It`s post Keeper mob,
Drops: Granite Energy Crystal seed bag (weapon, 36 druidic damage), Granite Mantid`s arm (weapon, 30 damage), Strange Granite Crystals (material)

from Strange Granite Crystals, Bottle and any Flower you can craft the Granite Brew (consumable, +30 druidic damage -5 defense -50 mana).

How is idea?

Back
Top Bottom