tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
I have idea! The Predator! It`s post one of Vlitch Overlord bosses, spawns all around the world!
He will be invisible, like Pigron, will shoot lasers, and will have very high damage!

Drops: Predator`s mask (15% chance, acsessory, gives 15 def and immune to the most debuffs, Predator`s Razor Blades (20% chance, melee weapon, strong and fast, 78 damage)
Red Laser (20% chance, magic weapon, very slowly charges, but damage is 150 (also you can aim))
Can explode and destroy all drop!!!

(And yes, this is referense to Predator)
How is idea?:hoppinjack:

I have idea! The Predator! It`s post one of Vlitch Overlord bosses, spawns all around the world!
He will be invisible, like Pigron, will shoot lasers, and will have very high damage!

Drops: Predator`s mask (15% chance, acsessory, gives 15 def and immune to the most debuffs, Predator`s Razor Blades (20% chance, melee weapon, strong and fast, 78 damage)
Red Laser (20% chance, magic weapon, very slowly charges, but damage is 150 (also you can aim))
Can explode and destroy all drop!!!

(And yes, this is referense to Predator)
How is idea?:hoppinjack:
The idea is good, but instead of a predator, it could be a stealthy vlitch robot. that would make more sense since it spawns after a vlitch overlord is defeated.

Ah, okay. And where do I get the souls I need to build the tablets to summon the keeper? Also, how do I make the druid charms (dusk/dawn/etc)? I'm trying to use a recipe browser to find it, but it keeps crashing.

Ah, okay. And where do I get the souls I need to build the tablets to summon the keeper? Also, how do I make the druid charms (dusk/dawn/etc)? I'm trying to use a recipe browser to find it, but it keeps crashing.
Lost Souls drop from Skeleton Wanderers, Assassins and Duellers, all are common enemies in the cavern layer.
Druid Charms are late-game stuff, they need a Lotus Horseshoe, 15 Forest Cores, and 5 Hallowed Bars at a Druidic Alter

Thank you! I'm loving the druid aspect of this mod so far. I'm hesitant to corrupt my world with radiation just yet, til I know what it does, but I am excited to try it out.

I read your lore, and I say: IT`S AMAZING!!! (I`m russian, and it was hard to read:rolleyes:)
Also, I have a little idea: Magma Cube Staff!:lslime:
Magma Cube Staff.png

It`s summoner`s weapon (32 damage, post Keeper and Skeletron, summons magic magma cube)
Crafted with: Any block (1), Hellbar (5), Dark Shard (1), Ancient Stone (10).
How is idea?

OwO wat is dis!?!?

NeW uPdAtE?!!?!
This update changes, fixes and balances a lot of stuff. And also adds a bunch of new weapons, and 2 new naturally spawning minibosses.
... Am I forgetting something? Oh yeah, 3RD VLITCH OVERLORD IS HERE!
Soon, the final Overlord will be here, and after that, the big robot himself... We are getting close.

YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! THE NEW UPDATE IS OUT!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!! (turned off the emotions:dryadindifferent:)
First of -- Support Banner.
8XvQ5oI.png
YTrfvX5.png

I have so many questions for you!
1. What`s spawn conditions for new Town NPS (Nerb)?
2.Where you can find new minibosses (Sunken Captain and Skull Digger)?
3. WHAT`S DOING NEW KING CHIKEN DROP?! (I said TURNED OFF emotions!:dryadmad:)
4.Where you can find a weapon Moby Digg?
5. What`s Suspicios Dirt Pile?
6. When will be the Banner for new boss?
(banner like these?)
Nx7qzo6.png

Okay, I think that`s all.

YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! THE NEW UPDATE IS OUT!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!! (turned off the emotions:dryadindifferent:)
First of -- Support Banner.
8XvQ5oI.png
YTrfvX5.png

I have so many questions for you!
1. What`s spawn conditions for new Town NPS (Nerb)?
2.Where you can find new minibosses (Sunken Captain and Skull Digger)?
3. WHAT`S DOING NEW KING CHIKEN DROP?! (I said TURNED OFF emotions!:dryadmad:)
4.Where you can find a weapon Moby Digg?
5. What`s Suspicios Dirt Pile?
6. When will be the Banner for new boss?
(banner like these?)
Nx7qzo6.png

Okay, I think that`s all.
1. You find a suspicious dirt pile in the caverns and break it to get the Newb. (This also answers question 5)
2. For Sunken Captain you need to look in water chests for a note that hints at what you need to do to spawn it. For the Skull Digger, its just spawns very rarely in the cavern layer after the Keeper is defeated.
3. The item turns you into the King Chicken
4. Moby Digg is dropped by the Pirate Cook
5. Answered in question 1
6. Haven't planned a banner for the new boss

Back
Top Bottom