tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hallam, I have new, VERY big idea for the next update (or for update after it)!:dryadcool:
And yes, new support banner is really cool!
18NlQqz.png

(WALL OF TEXT WARNING!!!)

Anyway, my idea is new boss, named Corrupted Star God, his loot, and Town NPS, that spawns
right after he will be defeated. Here`s the sprite!
Starlite God.png

HP: Giant Star Serpent: 70 000 (in expert - 100 000), Corrupted Star God: 80 000 (90 000 in expert) - Second phase,
50 000 - Third phase.
Boss is post Moon Lord, and has three phases:

First Phase: Spawns with phrase: "You`re challenged me... I`m impressed. But first, beat my pet."
Corrupted Star God is stationary, and you can`t hit him.
His pet - Giant Star Serpent will fly around you shooting MANY projectiles,
or chase you.

When you beat Giant Star Serpent, he will turn into a little star,
which you can`t hit and will disappear.

Second Phase: Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re stronger than my pet, but I`m stronger than you."
He`s stationary (again), but he`s teleporting around and shooting
MUCH MORE projectiles. At least you can hit him.:dryadconfused:

Third phase (final phase): Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re very tenacious, BUT I`LL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!"
You can`t fly in this phase (debuff), all attacks of Star God will be faster and he will
create illusions of himself (like Brain of Ctulhu).:dryadeek:

After he`ll be defated, right from place of his death will fall out new Town NPS - Star God. NPS has 1000 xp.
Names: Asriel Dreemur (referense to Undertale), Kirillus, Starshine, Nightshine, Bob.

Drops: Mask and Trophy, Void.ink (summon weapon), Blazing Star (thrown weapon),
SDFERMG (range weapon), Magic Wand (magic weapon) and Star Tree Seedbag (druidic weapon).
He will have his own music box.

How is idea? :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Hallam, I have new, VERY big idea for the next update (or for update after it)!:dryadcool:
And yes, new support banner is really cool!
18NlQqz.png

(WALL OF TEXT WARNING!!!)

Anyway, my idea is new boss, named Corrupted Star God, his loot, and Town NPS, that spawns
right after he will be defeated. Here`s the sprite!
View attachment 212388
HP: Giant Star Serpent: 70 000 (in expert - 100 000), Corrupted Star God: 80 000 (90 000 in expert) - Second phase,
50 000 - Third phase.
Boss is post Moon Lord, and has three phases:

First Phase: Spawns with phrase: "You`re challenged me... I`m impressed. But first, beat my pet."
Corrupted Star God is stationary, and you can`t hit him.
His pet - Giant Star Serpent will fly around you shooting MANY projectiles,
or chase you.

When you beat Giant Star Serpent, he will turn into a little star,
which you can`t hit and will disappear.

Second Phase: Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re stronger than my pet, but I`m stronger than you."
He`s stationary (again), but he`s teleporting around and shooting
MUCH MORE projectiles. At least you can hit him.:dryadconfused:

Third phase (final phase): Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re very tenacious, BUT I`LL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!"
You can`t fly in this phase (debuff), all attacks of Star God will be faster and he will
create illusions of himself (like Brain of Ctulhu).:dryadeek:

After he`ll be defated, right from place of his death will fall out new Town NPS - Star God. NPS has 1000 xp.
Names: Asriel Dreemur (referense to Undertale), Kirillus, Starshine, Nightshine, Bob.

Drops: Mask and Trophy, Void.ink (summon weapon), Blazing Star (thrown weapon),
SDFERMG (range weapon), Magic Wand (magic weapon) and Star Tree Seedbag (druidic weapon).
He will have his own music box.

How is idea? :rslime::rslime::rslime:
I like it, I got a character that could fit this theme so I could add it.
I need more post-moonlord bosses anyway.

Lore of the Corrupted Star God:
Long ago, when the Terrarians were lived in happiness and the Moonlord wasn`t corrupted by the
ancient evil, he had a friend, called Star God. They were brothers, but one owned the Moon, and second owned the sky and the
stars. They were best friends since childhood... Until...

Until the Moonlord was mastered by malice, greed, and madness. The Moonlord could no longer feel love, happiness,
and other positive feelings. He wanted only to own more territory, and first, he turned his gaze to the lands, which owned
Terrarians.

At this time, the Star God came to the castle of Moonlord. Something was wrong, and the Star God immediately felt it.
He watched the Moonlord, and he asked why his troops are preparing for war. The Moonlord replied, that he was soon going to conquer
the land of Terrarians and destroy their race.
The Star God and Moonlord liked Terrarians, they were their gods, and the Star God was horrified by the decision of the Moonlord and said,
that the Moon Lord and he loved their race, moreover, they were their gods.

"Why are you thinking about the conquest and destruction of Terrarians?! Don`t you see, that they`re love you?! Don`t you see, that they`re too
weak and small?! It`s all wrong that you doing!!!" - said the Star God.
"How dare you, you pathefic bug?!" - said the Moonlord. "I am God, my will is undeniable! Guards, throw him in the dungeon!"
- "I'm giving you one last chance, brother. Don't you remember the good times when we were friends? C`mon, bro, stop it, I`m
still your friend!" - said the Star Lord.
- "I`m not your brother, you, pathefic bug!" - said the Moonlord.
- "Looks like you can't be saved... Anyway, I'm sorry, brother, but I can't let you destroy the Terrarians." -said the Star Lord, and fought the Moon Lord.

..... After a long battle, the Moonlord was winner. He corrupted the Star God and and the Star God became his faithful servant....
You can`t save the Moonlord, but you can save the Star God and his pet, because there's still something left in their good, but corrupted souls...

Lore of the Corrupted Star God:
Long ago, when the Terrarians were lived in happiness and the Moonlord wasn`t corrupted by the
ancient evil, he had a friend, called Star God. They were brothers, but one owned the Moon, and second owned the sky and the
stars. They were best friends since childhood... Until...

Until the Moonlord was mastered by malice, greed, and madness. The Moonlord could no longer feel love, happiness,
and other positive feelings. He wanted only to own more territory, and first, he turned his gaze to the lands, which owned
Terrarians.

At this time, the Star God came to the castle of Moonlord. Something was wrong, and the Star God immediately felt it.
He watched the Moonlord, and he asked why his troops are preparing for war. The Moonlord replied, that he was soon going to conquer
the land of Terrarians and destroy their race.
The Star God and Moonlord liked Terrarians, they were their gods, and the Star God was horrified by the decision of the Moonlord and said,
that the Moon Lord and he loved their race, moreover, they were their gods.

"Why are you thinking about the conquest and destruction of Terrarians?! Don`t you see, that they`re love you?! Don`t you see, that they`re too
weak and small?! It`s all wrong that you doing!!!" - said the Star God.
"How dare you, you pathefic bug?!" - said the Moonlord. "I am God, my will is undeniable! Guards, throw him in the dungeon!"
- "I'm giving you one last chance, brother. Don't you remember the good times when we were friends? C`mon, bro, stop it, I`m
still your friend!" - said the Star Lord.
- "I`m not your brother, you, pathefic bug!" - said the Moonlord.
- "Looks like you can't be saved... Anyway, I'm sorry, brother, but I can't let you destroy the Terrarians." -said the Star Lord, and fought the Moon Lord.

..... After a long battle, the Moonlord was winner. He corrupted the Star God and and the Star God became his faithful servant....
You can`t save the Moonlord, but you can save the Star God and his pet, because there's still something left in their good, but corrupted souls...
Nice lore.
If I don't reply to a comment for over a day, I most likely have already read it, since I check on here every day.

doing a druid playthrough, and honestly, its really fun! I like the various factors the druid class has, like spirit weapons, seed bags throwing extra seeds, and staves (though i havent gotten into that side of things yet), excited to play more when i get the chance!

doing a druid playthrough, and honestly, its really fun! I like the various factors the druid class has, like spirit weapons, seed bags throwing extra seeds, and staves (though i havent gotten into that side of things yet), excited to play more when i get the chance!
That's good to hear, in the next big update I'll be improving the staves since for now most are just normal melee weapons.

Hallam! I have new addition to idea.:sslime:
It`s the expert mode drop from pet of Corrupted Star God.
It`s the light pet named Suspiciosly Looking Star, that summons little star.
Suspicios looking star.png

Summoning item looking like regular star from Terraria.
Description of Item:
"Summons uncorrupted pet of Star God"

The choice of the Expert Item from the Corrupted Star God, I give you, Hallam.

How is idea?

Hallam! I have new addition to idea.:sslime:
It`s the expert mode drop from pet of Corrupted Star God.
It`s the light pet named Suspiciosly Looking Star, that summons little star.
View attachment 212743
Summoning item looking like regular star from Terraria.
Description of Item:
"Summons uncorrupted pet of Star God"

The choice of the Expert Item from the Corrupted Star God, I give you, Hallam.

How is idea?
It's a good idea, but maybe won't be an expert drop, since Moonlord's expert drop is also a light pet.

Back
Top Bottom